Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Tennessee state senator offers Hitler as inspiration to homeless | The Hill

A Tennessee state senator on Wednesday used Adolf Hitler as an example of inspiration and hope for the homeless during a speech on the floor of the stateโ€™s upper chamber.

Tennessee state Sen. Frank S. Niceley ๐ŸŒˆ made his remarks on the Senate floor during a debate on a bill to make camping or soliciting along state highways or exit ramps a misdemeanor.

snytiger6 9 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can we put this guy back under a rock?

Talk about politically incorrect! This had to be an old one, today they would crucify him!

@Barnie2years He took a lot of heat then

@Beowulfsfriend a couple of those made me cringe, and I consider myself pretty liberal. But I would never threaten his life, commit violence or try to ban his right to say them.

@Barnie2years 2019

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:660809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.