Agnostic.com

6 13

Sex 101 for the evangelicals

Lorajay 9 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just when I start thinking that maybe , just maybe , all my ultra evangelical neighbors might possibly not be crazy... Nope 🤣

From where did you unearth that piece of gold-plated tripe?

This is the 3rd time I have seen this on the internet 1st two by trolls harassing abortion advocates ....mormon cults and islamist cults believe this crock of shit promoting male entitlement OWNERSHIP of women ....rape apologists and the new INCEL fad

WT actual F??????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

"I caught my wife picking up pencils with her Nunny Judge Y'Honour, so obviously she has been unfaithful, and I want a divorce"

I wonder if the pencil was bigger than his Percy?

Why do people always block out the person's name on one of these things? They posted it publicly, they deserve to have everyone make fun of them for how incredibly stupid they are.

It was blocked out when it was posted.

@Lorajay Oh, sorry, I didn't mean you. Just in general. Why are they protecting these individuals?

@ChestRockfield by the way I have blocked out the original poster when I stole something that was not shareable.

@Lorajay I'm not sure what that means. If it's posted on the internet, especially on a social media site like Facebook which grants them "a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any [IP] content that you post", I don't really see how it's not shareable.

How did he learn all of that?

Is this guy a preacher or a pimp?

BD66 Level 8 Apr 27, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662997
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.