Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK US Seize and Divert Russian Oligarch Property for Ukraine -- BBC

Yesterday, the House voted 417-8 to use seized assets from Russian oligarchs to fund aid for Ukraine. The squad joins Qanon. They deserve each other.
Cawthorn R-NC
Greene R-GA
Massie R-KY
Roy R-TX
Bush D-MO
Ocasio-Cortez D-NY
Omar D-MN
Tlaib D-MI

barjoe 9 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Theft pure and simple. The Russian F1 driver had assets seized in Italy ie legit honest earned income not involved in any war plans.
If this is the new precedent, can't wait for the Clinton's/ Obama's to have assets seized to compensate Libya, the Saudi's to compensate Yemen. And which US/ UK/ Australian/ EU oligarchs assets will be seized to compensate Afghanistan?

puff Level 8 Apr 28, 2022

I don’t understand those four Democrats voting this way! WTAF?????

Pretty sickening, but not unexpected for 'Progressives'. From Politico: "“I do support military aid to Ukraine,” said Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.). “I think that’s the thing. We never support the defense budget,”

[politico.com]

As usual, cutting off their nose to spite their face.

So people work togetther and you find that problematic?

MizJ Level 8 Apr 28, 2022

I believe what @barjoe appears to find problematic is the eight representatives who voted against are on the extremes of both sides.

@p-nullifidian Perhaps. The post is unclear in this regard.

@p-nullifidian I'm not a fan of any of those 8 people. Four of them are darlings of the left. Not mine.

@MizJ I couldn't have been more clear "The squad joins Qanon. They deserve each other."

@barjoe Now I get it. I find it sad that any idea that one perceives to be from the opposing side is not analyzed, only shredded. No matter the outcome and the potential good for society the only thing that matters is when the other side loses. This is one way that the American public is being manipulated.

@MizJ Huh?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:663194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.