Agnostic.com

28 9

LINK Eating Dark Chocolate Will Make You Smarter, Says Best Study Ever

II usually keep a bag of dark choc barkthins with coconut and almonds on hand. That's my dark choc fix. I also put semi-sweet morsels in my GF oatmeal cookies. If you like drinking choc but don't care for the sweetened milky stuff, there is a store on etsy where you can buy drinking choc that's made from ground roasted cacao (with diff spices and flavorings, according to what you order). You drink these pretty much they way choc originally was , directions provided. They're rather good, I thought. Message me if interested and I'll look them up.

BookDeath 8 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm willing to test that theory. πŸ™‚

Oh, YOU Supreme Bringer of Chocolate Knowledge, I kowtow to thee❣?Let me just grab another handful for good measure.

Emme Level 7 Apr 25, 2018

I knew it!

If true I should be a Goddamn genius, and I'm not.

I really like dark chocolate, that is the only acceptable type of chocolate for me, but does it make me smart? I wish?.

That sounds good. My fav snack is shaved coconut with pecans...the dark chocolate would be nice add

β€œResearchers at the School of Allied Health Professions did EEGs to measure brain activity after feeding five people 48 grams of 70 percent cacao.”

If brain activity equals being smarter, then a line of coke should make you a genius.

You can also go straight to the source and purchase cacao nibs in bulk. You can grind them up and add them to just about anything; with or without sweetener.

Source:

I've been eating an ounce or to of 70% every day for about a year now. I'm sure not willing to say it has changed my life.... but I'm still alive and (last time I checked) don't have cancer. Hmm, unfortunately as a scientist I know that proves absolutly nothing except chocholate is not as toxic as arsenic

runs out to buy a pound ... just in case

vita Level 7 Apr 25, 2018

I bought 90%. That is a little to much. the 70% is good. I will always go for smarter. But I think it comes from expanding your knowledge.

That explains the high quality of my posts. LOL I prefer 85% dark chocolate.

Does eating white chocolate make you dumber?

You saw the Milky Bar Kid ?

Thank You For Posting!!! Gonna follow you.......

Just bought some today! Feeling smarter already.

I actually made a dark chocolate Pistachio bar a few weeks ago; turned out really good.

Dark chocolate only choc I'll eat. Try to stay away from it. It has health benefits too.

(*this message has been funded by the American Chocoholics Foundation)

I guess that my genius isn't genetic then?

So that's why I'm the smartest mofo on the planet.!!

Dark Chocolate makes you smarter. Awesome. Now I need to find a study that says drinking gin and tonic makes you sexier. ?

no study needed... it makes you feel sexier. πŸ™‚

LOL

I eat quite a lot of 85% single source ghana Devine Choc

I want my money back then, it hasn't worked!

I think I'll be stocking up on dark chocolate so ?

Oh, Yeah!!!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.