Agnostic.com

8 30

Recovering from COVID-19.

Today is day-10 from my first day of fever from COVID-19. Was isolated at home for ten-days. Hard for this extrovert.

So wearing a mask, today I went grocery shopping at two stores and got gas. Then on to Target for thank-you cards for the girl I am mentoring.

Will help Alexandria send them to scholarship committees who awarded her money. She will hand-write thank you notes; I will address the envelopes. Next Tuesday.

Felt tired. But before resting, I walked a fast three-miles. Whoo hoo!

Isolation is supposed to start the day you are exposed to COVID. I don't know who gave it to me or when. Despite the mask mandate being lifted, I always wear a three-layer mask in public indoor spaces and parking lots.

LiterateHiker 9 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm glad you got the infusion and are better. You look like you have lost weight. It may not be that recent, though, since I've been off the site for a few months.

BudFrank

Yes, I lost weight during the pandemic. Appetite decreases with anxiety and depression.

Shot down from 111 to 106 lbs. Am 5' 5" tall.

I'm on day six. Still coughing a bit, feel exhausted and going stir crazy. On the plus side, day two I made fish curry, day 3 I made veg curry, day 4 I made beef and potato curry. Yesterday I made apple crumble, just because someone gave me a bag of apppes I didn't feel like eating. It gives me something to do other than read and tv and it doesn't require energy. Lucky I can share the food with a grateful friend in an identical situation nearby but my freezer is getting full. I need a different escape.😅

@Cyklone

Hope you feel better soon.

@LiterateHiker thank you. You too 🙂

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Keep up the good work!

Oh so glad to hear you are recovering! Not knowing where you could of been exposed is the most un-nerving thing about COVID.
I use the N-95 mask when I go shopping or am indoors around people. Not the extrovert you are, tho I have my moments, or use to but this whole thing makes me just want to avoid humans. Not all just the ignorant anti-vax, anti-mask ones.
Be safe out there🤗😈🤗.

RECOVERING!!

That's the best thing ever!

I spent two weeks in the office, usually unmasked, and I am relieved and happy I have no side effects. I am not in any hurry to return to the office to actually work. I was there for training, I asked for the training and the only way to get it was in person so I bit the bullet. We had pretty good social distancing most of the time. Today I was back at home all day and I don't miss the office at all. I am quite the introvert. I don't think we're really out of the woods for COVID yet. I am very glad you're recovered.

Stay healthy

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:664381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.