Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK This Police-Pastor Alliance Is America's Most Tyrannical - YouTube

Another example of what happens when Church and State separation is ignored.

redbai 8 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What do people expect when law enforcement encourages and recognizes inmates in prison "finding Jesus" and getting out on parole with that consideration in mind. It shows me that the deck has been stacked in advance. Those claiming religion win.

As for ID, I used to ride around with a cop in a small town years ago. For the record he kept a notebook with time, date, and names of those we saw out on the streets late at night. It was assumed they had to show ID, and he explained to them that if no mischief was reported later within that time frame and location there was no problem.

I hope he wins a large monetary award. But he is still in TN so...I doubt it will ever get to a courtroom.

This pastor demonstrates the rank hypocrisy of so many Christians, and the bias often apparent in government agencies. I hope the protester wins his case in court.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665040
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.