Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK The Biden administration is cutting Internet costs for low-income Americans : NPR

The Biden administration says it will partner with internet providers to lower the cost of high-speed internet plans for low-income Americans, the White House announced Monday.

The Affordable Connectivity Program will provide plans of at least 100 Megabits per second of speed for no more than $30. An estimated 48 million Americans will qualify.

snytiger6 9 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That sounds good. Maybe my internet will come down.

Will Americans thank him? Well, he lowered gas by around .50/gall and nobody said boo. Now the reserve barrels are gone and it's going back up. Everyone's mad, again. I think Americans just like to complain and destroy.

This is good. I pay around 100 a month. I rely on it for connection to the VA, ambulance service and bill paying.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665270
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.