Agnostic.com

13 4

Are you more worried about doing things right ,or doing the right things?

richiegtt 8 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Doing the right thing and doing the right things right as well.

Doing the right thing(s), as we all make mistakes in life.

Doing the right things

I try to do the right things in the right way. Would like to say I don't worry about it and it's just more of a struggle but haven't worked through the worry part yet.

I used to worry what other people thought and I've been punished for some of my decisions. Now I don't care what others think- there is no such thing as doing the right things. What may be appropriate for you may not be right for someone else.

Not overly concerned either way.

Though it would seem to me, that if things are done "right", they would - most of the time - be the right thing to do.

But then, I suppose if your intent was to sabotage someone's car, and you knew how to cut the brake line just the right way to cause function failure, that might not be the right thing to do - eh ?

Both, but It depends upon the situation.

Honestly, both.

Doing things right. I don't do wrong things. I don't need to. Well, not today

I would like to do the right things rather then being called right

Doing the right things.

worry never helps anybody and only hurts you.

Interesting Question. Having been in the Military for 20 years... you worried about doing things right. Doing the right things get reserved for when you retire. Now is My Show!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6653
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.