Agnostic.com

6 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This situation was not going to have a fairy tale ending so for me ruminating over the whys and wherefores is just about media sound bites and getting on camera.
Need more lerts🤣🤣🤣.
Finally, white v black - no hail of bullets, just laments they don't get to question her. If they had been a black couple it would have looked like the shooting up car scene in the movie Bonnie and Clyde.IMHO

"We thank the gentleman at the car wash for being alert."

America needs more lerts.

Just down the road?
Forget the "long arm" of the law.
They didn't outrun its pinky finger.

As to why a woman with the experience in dealing with the lying filth she had, would suddenly fall to believing one of the liars? Who knows?
She died a coward's death at her own hands.

I imagine she knew exactly what the rest of her life was going to be.

Pretty damned stupid that the cops didn't kill them both.
Totally should have.

They would have done it if they'd been black or brown, or any other color than white.

@SeaGreenEyez Agreed. I'm not about torture. They just should have shot him.
She's already dead.

A strange and appalling case. We will never make sense of this, it isn't possible.

What the fuck was she thinking!!!! Did she really see a happy ending to this?

@SeaGreenEyez l did not know the whole back story.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.