Agnostic.com

2 7

LINK Marcos, son of strongman, triumphs in Philippines presidential election | Reuters

Ferninand Marcos, Jr. and Duarte's daughter. What could possibly go wrong here?

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What could possibly go wrong?

Gee, I don't know. Maybe he could improve relations with China? Oh! Wait! He is already talking about that.

@SeaGreenEyez, the hard part about blowing Russia off the planet is not taking the rest of us with it.

I think the better play is to simply let Putin destroy Russia with his idiotic war in Ukraine. The Russians have already lost more men and weapons in Ukraine than they lost in ten years in Afghanistan.

Once the Europeans are fully on board with the sanctions on Russian oil, Putin won’t be able to afford to keep fighting. Even if he is able to keep fighting, the engines for his jets and helicopters are made in Ukraine. So are the fire control systems for his tanks.

I expect Putin to be gone by Labor Day.. if we are smart we will continue the sanctions until Russia surrenders all of its nukes.

How did humans get to the top of the food chain? We are dumber than bricks! 🤪

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665343
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.