Agnostic.com

5 10

LINK First judge of Hispanic heritage sworn in to serve Southern District of Indiana - WISH-TV | Indianapolis News | Indiana Weather | Indiana Traffic

I kid ya' all not. This is news here. 😳

Yep. Indiana has moved right into the 1970/80s. 👍 Yep. A Hispanic in the judiciary.

I don't even know what to say. I'm stunned. The fact is the first Hispanic is equal to my shock that this is headline news.....has me near speechless. 😳😬 #wow

I mean Birmingham, Alabama has almost a dozen Black female Judges. Southern Indiana didn't even have ONE Hispanic male Judge. #wowx2

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not surprised about this coming out of that hateful place.

The fact that this passes as progress tells me more than enough about why you aren't exactly thrilled to live there, @SeaGreenEyez.

Finally

bobwjr Level 10 May 14, 2022

I guess welcome to the late 20th century is appropo, and better late than never..😳😬

That's good! Finally!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666186
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.