Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Buffalo shooting: Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at supermarket - CNN

This is happening Now. Will update.

BREAKING: BPD on scene of a mass shooting at the Tops in the 1200 block of Jefferson Avenue. Police say multiple people have been struck by gunfire. The shooter is in custody. Motorists and residents are urged to avoid the area.

BREAKING: Buffalo News: 10 ppl now dead after supermarket massacre. 3 others critically hurt. 1 of the dead was a recently retired Buffalo cop “working security at the store…Bullets & blood are everywhere.” The shooter had a camera; live streamed the massacre on Twitch. Posted 106-page manifesto pushing a racist and antisemitic replacement theory prior to the attack.

The gunman who opened fire at a Buffalo supermarket, killing 10 people and leaving three others wounded, has been identified as Payton Gendron of Conklin, N.Y., about 200 miles southeast of Buffalo, law enforcement officials say.

barjoe 9 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That he was even in possession of a gun shows that there is something pathologically wrong in that country.

Seems to me that people with guns just do not want to step into the action and get shot. They do look cool carrying all those weapons though.

This is a domestic problem and so there is nothing we can do about it. I wonder if this is not the start of a Civil War of sorts. People are being told stuff that is wrong and then reacting as if it is correct. We are killing ourselves, Vote the bastards out of office.

It was his manifesto that parroted a lot of what FoxNews hosts are saying every night. If a crazed shooter stormed the set of Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity and killed 10 people, they're find a way to blame the msm. I wouldn't want to see it happen but it would seem like karma.

OK, we wanna get bible here. The shooter is in custody so we should treat him the same way he did those that he shot. His videos and hatred manifesto should not be given great attention. Let it be known that others like him will be treated the same way and criminals do not have rights above those that endured the crime. In this case, death by shooting.

I disagree. It has to be given attention. It is a hate crime and people who espouse these theories have to be exposed.

Apparently there was a good guy with a gun, and he was not able to stop the bad guy with a gun. So much for well-dressed Wayne's wacko theory.

Seldom works. In the Walmart attack a few years back a couple of people admitted to being armed- they hid.

@Beowulfsfriend In a shootout, even trained police officers miss most of their shots. The higher number of errant bullets flying only increases the danger to innocent passersby.

@Flyingsaucesir I know. I remember a report one year on NYC cops, they hit the target 37% of the time on the job.

@Beowulfsfriend So during a crime, a guy with a gun walks out in front of the police, he is a good guy, but the police do not know him. What happens to the good guy?

@dalefvictor Sometimes he gets shot.

@Beowulfsfriend
How many average citizens are mentally prepared to participate in a gunfight?

@Flyingsaucesir Few at best, if any at all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666327
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.