Agnostic.com

22 4

Dick Pics, ok? yes or no?

Maybe I'm old-fashioned or maybe I'm just old, but on a number of occasions I have had men (mostly younger) send me a dick pic, without warning or without me asking. We are usually in the middle of discussing something and Wham! There it is. Now don't get me wrong, I like a nice dick just as much as anyone else but I'm always taken by surprise and then I'm angry.

I don't know what I expect but for some reason I feel like I should have been asked or at the very least given a heads up (no pun intended, but I'll take it,). It feels like it's being forced on me. So I feel I have a right to be upset. Am I blowing it all out of proportion? (another pun not intended)

So I'd like input from both men and women.

BeeHappy 9 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The first image that came to my mind was a flasher in a rain coat.

Now that you mention it, exactly!

I thought this exact same thing. It's a crude thing to do (unsolicited).

You have every right to be upset. In my opinion, a guy who sends a dick pic without asking or being asked is a jerk. As far as that goes, anyone who sends a pic of private parts without asking or being asked is a jerk, regardless of gender.

Another flippant remark WARNING: Rigid or limp?

The pics? Lol, rigid.

Because it's working out so well for politicians and news anchors ??? LOL

I feel for those that need to share unsolicited pictures of their genitals, as it would appear they think that is the most significant part of them !

How 'bout the other brain ?

no what do they think your thinking to suddenly see a cock? I love sex but a picture of a pussy right out of context is or would be just crazy unless you were on that subject and asked. I personally if asked would like to see everything even semi-dressed and sexy.

This kind of thing makes me embarrassed to have a penis. Even if someone did ask me to send a dick pic, I'd probably just send them a head shot of Dick Cheney.

Duke Level 8 Dec 20, 2017

Haha! 😉

Oh high school... you were so cruel to some and a dick to the others. Other than immaturity which some guys leave at the front doors their freshmen year, others drag the cold lifeless mindset to the grave but most decide to drop it somewhere inbetween. Determining when a man or boy has drops his last dick pic is the exact same moment he drops immaturity.

That's just crass. No other words, other than thanks for the pun chuckles...

No

Every aspect of it is just weird to me. It's the online equivalent of prowling the streets in an overcoat to expose yourself to passing women like a pervert. Like, even when I masturbate, there's only one thing I do with my manhood. Why would I take a picture of it?

That said, once or twice I spoke to a girl from this site or that who actually asked for exactly that.

you know if it was sent to a person underage or underage sent you a pic like that it could lead to legal problems..

Never, and certainly never unsolicited. Why some men think this is sexy is mystifying. It's rude and disrespectful.

If I'm into a relationship already and we are about to get home soon, it could become foreplay.
If I'm into a relationship, and contemplating becoming intimate, then asking before sending could be appropriate even.
With no warning out of the blue? Not cool, and I don't think so!!!!

Donna Level 6 Dec 23, 2017

I replied to an ad for a handyman to do some work on my house, and he responded by telling me he was $45 an hour, liked to work naked, and was a frequent masterbaiter. I told him a swinging dick and power tools just sounds like trouble to me, and no way am I paying someone to masterbait. Somehow that was me being a humorless bitch. I look at it from this perspective, those men just don't get it, and I'm usually grateful when I learn early on someones not a good fit for me.

I simply don't understand what would possess someone to show something like that. I just don't understand it.

It's the end of civilization as we have known it...

Never been photographed... and that's the rest of the story.

No. Especially unsolicited. Like all the puns that have popped up tho.

Maybe you could erect some kind of digital barrier? Shouldn't be that hard.

People like that make me want to throw my phone down the shaft. This is going to be hard to stop...

I think my replies are starting to peter out.

If you find more mature kinds of men maybe it'll stop. Knock on wood. SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP ME!!!

I'm torn between STOP! and ya got any more? LOL

I heard there's a new app for your phone that sounds a loud dong when someone sends you a dick pic. (You sure you want me to keep going?)

Too many dick pics? How 'bout a nice stiff drink?

Creeps...

Um... This is the internet... Dick pics happen. Be upset if you want, you know, you do you. And then use whatever resources are at your disposal to limit your exposure.

I think sexting is foolish, period, and I think It is offensive if unsolicited.

To send a picture of your cock to anyone you don't know intimately and without warning is disrespectful. Rude and shows how shallow of a mentality you have as well as little respect you have for that person whom you have sent the disgusting and obscene photo too. What do they expect? send someone a dick picture and they are going to immediately have sex with you? Idiots....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.