Agnostic.com

5 9

This made me laugh so hard tonight! I want one!

Barnie2years 8 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know...How did they actually make a profit selling ordinary shirts that are simply "untucked". Love "GoTuckYourself"....Colbert always has an answer!

My mother liked to sew and would sew all the shirts I wore until she passed. They were all untuck it, this guy came up with nothing new. I always try to dress fashion forward. Bib-overalls and an untuck-it shirt. Actually anymore it is bibs and a t-shirt.

Women have had go tuck yourself shirts for at least 30 years. This woman has never wanted one but you try it and tell us about it.

It would sure prevent "plumber crack!" 😁

The last time I tucked my shirt in was my last day of work.

I wondered about that when I saw the untucked shirts ads.

I know everyone makes their own choice. But I'm sorry. Untucked shirts look sloppy and unprofessional -- even if you pay someone money to do it on purpose.

100%! And as Colbert said, the belt buckle was cold! I can't stand having my shirt out, unless I have an undershirt under it tucked in, which is too warm in the summer most of the time. It would be very rare to see me untucked, especially with a dress shirt.

You really want one? I hope you share a pic when you get it. lol

Betty Level 8 May 20, 2022

We were riding a train one time in Oregon and there was a young native Brit near us. Then my wife happened to ask him to pass over her fanny pack.

I thought the poor guy was going to choke -- first with reaction to the term, then trying to explain and apologize for his reaction. He hadn't been in country long.

@RichCC That would have been a sight to see. 🙂

@Betty
We tend to be pretty open and forthright -- even with strangers -- as long as we aren't feeling threatened.

I remember another scene on a public bus in Rome. I used to always wear an empty belt pack over my shoulder figuring if I was robbed, that was what I wanted them to take. It never happened.

One day a Roman commuter tried to convince me that the bag was at risk and I was wearing it wrong. Neither of us spoke the other's language but it was all good-natured. Ha, ha.
He tried to get me to wear it right and I tried to explain I was wearing it that way on purpose. We must have put on quite a show. Finally he manually pulled the strap over my head. Ha, ha.🙂

The picture is me at Campo de' Fiori -- where The Statue of Giordano Bruno is and they have a popular market.
I notice that in the picture I'm wearing the bag the way he wanted me to. Ha, ha.😎

@RichCC Good to know that you are smart when you travel. 🙂

@Betty
The only time we got robbed in Italy was by the Italian government.
We didn't get our subway passes validated correctly one time and they wouldn't let us go back to fix it. That subway ride cost us a 60 Euro fine.

We've always found that people mean well most of the time.

My brother-in-law once got appendicitis in China but he managed to find a lady who spoke English and she probably saved his life. She cut a cash deal with a local hospital to get his surgery.

He had gotten special travel insurance before he left but they wouldn't accept it so he went to the cash machine every day to take out the maximum allowed. But that only lasted a couple of days before the bank noticed and disabled his account. It's ok now that he's back -- but his life really was in danger.
We knew something was wrong but didn't even know where in China he was.

@RichCC The not knowing intensifies worry and fear. The relief when you found out he was okay must have been overwhelming.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.