Agnostic.com

12 4

Have you ever had an embarrassing moment at the gym?

Mine would have to have been when once I was on the treadmill and didn’t realize I was close to the edge of the belt and I was suddenly thrown off of it. Wasn’t hurt too bad, but I have to admit I laughed out of being embarrassed then I had a woman ask me if I was alright. Luckily the gym wasn’t that busy for too much of the world to see lol.

EmeraldJewel 7 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Several times. When I use the quad machine, I have to lay back. I keep farting when I have to sit like that and use. No one hears them, except me.

Had a member put to much weight on and almost got crush when I move the bar.

Realizing I'm singing rather loudly to the YouTube playlist I'm enjoying on my headphones while "hiking uphill" on the treadmill.

Every time I go to the gym is a major embarrassment.

Can't remember specific details but probably something to do with my zipper being undone in p

Yes walking in one and realising it wasn't for me

I don't use gyms. If I want to run I do it outside in the fresh air and nature.

Have you ever seen a short white guy try to Dunk???

No ! But Jim has embarrassed me !

my unit fell out of my shorts on the bench press

Yep... i thought i was good sized. Then a few kids came in and bench pressed 400. Geeze!

That's a scary incident. My treadmill is in my house. Thanks for reminding me to be careful.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66766
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.