Agnostic.com

4 5

Whoever gives aid and comfort to the enemy IS the enemy.

Flyingsaucesir 8 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They have been an enemy of the people for a long time.

Too long.

Iā€™m a life time member of the NRA. If things went to shit, the liberals would lean on people like us.

I let my NRA membership lapse long ago, when I realized that the organization was no longer about safety and education, but instead about power and money. I gave up my NRA membership, but not my guns, so I don't think I will need your help. Thanks anyway.

@Flyingsaucesir
Youā€™ve never been an NRA member

You make a big mistake in assuming that liberals are not tough, or don't know how to handle guns, or are unwilling to fight for American democracy. Large numbers of libs fought in the Civil War, and in WWII, and we will do it again if necessary. Do not underestimate us. šŸ˜Ž

@Flyingsaucesir
Iā€™ve found one thing to always be true in the marines. Liberals never ever last. Ever.
You are underestimated and untrusted.

@CourtJester We in the Air Force called marines jarheads. I finally fully get why.

@CourtJester Oh boy, you are soooo wrong. Wow. But I am not a bit surprised. This is not the first time I have seen you climb out on a slender limb. Can you hear it cracking behind you? Got your parachute ready?

@CourtJester I almost threw that piece of shit away a few years back. I wondered why I didn't. Now I know. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

You live in a macho fantasy world. Wayne LaPierre and the gun manufacturers appreciate you all the way to the bank.

Reasonable people understand that the government has tanks, airplanes and drones so you would be useless if that is who you think the enemy is. Terrorists and other crazies are only identified after they have attacked something so prevention is definitely not something you are good at.

Please elaborate on how you are going to be useful to this liberal if and when what goes to s***.

@Lorajay šŸŽÆ

The big problem with that ā€œtheoryā€ is that if (I mean when) things go to shit in the Divided States of America you Right Wingnuts will be the number one reason why. And when that happens, donā€™t yā€™all come running up here to Canada so we can bail you out as refugees. You couldnā€™t handle our winters.

@NostraDumbass
Hahaha. I lived In the UP for several years and was based in Alaska in the Marines for a while.
We know how to warm the barrel of a riffle for accuracy in the freezing cold if ever needed. Canada is a cake walk.

No shit. By protecting those assholes, I consider the Repubs to be traitors to our country, as least when it comes to the welfare and security of the masses.

The NRA should be recognized as a terrorist organization.

I can see Wayne LaPierre, Moscow Mitch, and Ted Cruz in Guantanamo Bay...as permanent guests! šŸ˜‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.