Agnostic.com

3 12

The bottom line in this accounting: moral bankruptcy.

Flyingsaucesir 8 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pro-life evangelicals love mass shootings, whose targets are almost always minorities they hate anyway, and whose shooters almost always hail from Christian Nationalism.

I don't know about "love," but they certainly don't hate them enough to do anything about it.

I think that addition is correct.

A gun has no other purpose so the sum is unsurprising.

Assault rifles are made specifically for killing humans. But one can have fun plinking tin cans with a .22 rifle or pistol. One can compete at many levels including the Olympics. (I was on a rifle team in high school). One can put food on the table. Since wolves have been eradicated in many states, hunting is necessary to keep the dear population in check.

@Flyingsaucesir The pic is of an assault rifle. M-16.

@rainmanjr Okay, I didn't realize you were referring only to the one depicted in the cartoon. Yes, the AR15, M16, AK47,...they are made specifically for killing people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669328
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.