Agnostic.com

3 6

People need to remind today's Republican politicians that in the good old days of the 1950s, if a person walked down the street openly displaying a loaded gun, he or she would have been arrested. Similarly, at that, if a person carried a loaded gun in his or her car, if stopped by a law enforcement officer for any reason, he or she would be arrested ad charged with a felony Where in he hell do they get this crap about making open carry legal??????????

wordywalt 9 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People often say they want to return to the wild wild West. History tells me that most of the sheriffs in the wild wild west confiscated your gun when you came to town.

This is true.

With any luck, the Catholic SCOTUS will mandate open-carry nationwide. Hopefully, that will bring out the voters (but I'm not holding my breath. ). Expect to see militias turn out with rifles around polling places.

Ronnie Raygun and the NRA

And Charlton Hesston

@wordywalt He and the Duke were both douchebags.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:670270
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.