Agnostic.com

10 7

Do you find this site to be addictive? My daughter pinned this photo for me. She must think I do.

AstralSmoke 8 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i really like it so far

Damn now I'm going to have to find a 12-step group for this addiction too? Thanks a lot AstralSmoke! "Hello my name is David and I'm addicted to Agnostic.com..."

I've never been to AA (Agnostics Annonymous) before, but it looks like a good place to meet.

Lol. Yes.

Our site- a little bit-it encourages me to use my brain. Sometimes I get on a roll.

Yeah, I spend at least an averge of two hours a day on this site. It is pretty addictive.

I’m hooked... BIGLY!

skado Level 9 Dec 5, 2017

I am addicted… if newly addicted.. For ..ever I’ve sought out forums in which ‘to enlighten’ the religion-drenched and politically misinformed (aholes). Thought I’d give this a try, and wow - likeminded aholes!

Varn Level 8 Dec 5, 2017

I have been thinking lately that I need to get enthusiastic about something. Then I realized how much time I spend here. This is evidently my new enthusiasm.

I would rather spend time on this site than be mindlessly entertained by the boob tube. Unlike much of my life at this stage, this site often challenges me, makes he think, makes me laugh, gives he the sense of intellectual and moral companionship. I would rate anything that accomplishes those things as a worthwhile endeavor -- period!

RIght now I am liking this better than FB. More content and personal.

...and a lot fewer dead end arguments or alienated friends & family..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6703
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.