Agnostic.com

11 2

What do you think about the Coexist bumper stickers?

I hate them.

The_Antichrist 6 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought of getting one for about two seconds the other day. Religions never will coexist, more importantly, none of the will tolerate atheist. I prefer my toxic bumper sticker.[rlv.zcache.com]

it only makes the person buying the sticker feel good about themselves until anyone of those believers threatens their belief.

I think Christians suck at that

I think many of them can coexist with each other, so long as they place civility above their mysticism.

Getting along is better tha nhating.

I'm all for tolerance. Can't stand intolerant people; they shouldn't be allowed.

Nice thought, but when you consider the parties involved not going to happen....

I prefer this one.

Gee, and here I was, for almost all of my almost-70 years, thinking That's what made America great, that ideal. Thanks, drumpy!

I mean... I truly hope that humanity can achieve such a thing but I am doubtful. Nonetheless, I love the idea and the message. In traffic I'd rather deal with the guy in a Prius displaying this, than the douche in the lifted truck with hoards hateful stickers. Which seemingly vanish for a few moments behind the thick haze of exhaust fumes anytime he floors it. ?

Pretty unrealistic, each of them thinks that their intersubjective religion is the correct one and don't believe in the other doGs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:67111
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.