Agnostic.com

6 15

31 white supremacists arrested in Idaho where they were waiting in the back of a rental van wearing riot gear and planning on causing a riot durng an LGBT+ parade.

[politico.com]

Beowulfsfriend 9 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Part of me wishes that such mental and emotional defectives were given a thorough kicking in the balls until they wised up. Another part of me wishes that they were sent to a Chinese style re-education camp to rid them of their sociopathy.

Glad it happened,

bobwjr Level 10 June 12, 2022

Glad the police were tipped off. Someone saw them leave the hotel in riot gear with their faces covered, and cram into the back of the van.

"They looked like a little army," the tipster told police.

The police followed the van and arrested them all. Zip-tied their hands behind their backs. Excellent.

Maybe they were the paid dancers?

It's extremely concerning that so many feel they have a right to commit this sort of behavior. I mean they must think this or why would they assume there would be no consequences? A lot of people from Idaho are very scary.

How wretched to only be able to charge them with misdemeanors. They need serious jail time.

Agreed. How can conspiracy not be involved?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671184
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.