Agnostic.com

2 3

My gosh! I turned on the TV and turned it to FoxNews since I haven't heard any crap from the right lately and figured I should at least inform myself as to what is going on with the right propaganda. The commercials...my gosh. I heard one commercial from Mike Huckabee. He's got a kids book about how great of a president Donald Trump is and get this, he's giving it away for free. HAHAHA This is entertainment. No really it's fucking sad people watch this shit.

FvckY0u 8 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

His name is a G away from being Fuckabee. Isn't that proof, enough, that god despises Mike? No. He's got to con children. Little children who don't yet understand how god despises Mike. It's a shame because everyone should know that god wretches at the sight of him (so I'm told).

And people watch CNN and MSNBC and think they're being informed to. What an amazing fantasy sheetshow the US has turned into since The Fairness Doctrine was scrapped.

CNN has a notably more serious tone. Even Acosta is trying to be less pointed of question. MSNBC has some good Anchors, especially Ari Melbar, but tighter control of factual news. That makes their spin feel more like justified patriotic anger. I watch clips on YouTube and skip over as much garbage as possible.

CNN and MSNBC try to appear more fair and balanced than Fox News, but they really aren't much better, because all three networks support and make sure they stay within the neoliberal economics, militarism of both major parties, and the narrative that corporate control of the government doesn't exist and that corporations are mostly good citizens and beneficial for the country. Besides lying less than Fox News, the other difference that CNN and MSNBC have from Fox is that they support and favor the Dem Party, while Fox cheerleads completely for the Repubs. All three networks completely ignore any third parties, because that is who the corporations and ruling class want to never see getting any power.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.