Agnostic.com

10 10

On all these shootings and the "everybody needs a carry permit" mindset:
I now await the day, coming very soon, when several "good guys with guns" get blown to smithereens by police in the course of some shoot out.
It is inevitable.

AnneWimsey 9 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

With all this talk about guns and the damage they can do the NRA and the Republican party should fund the ownership and all the ammunition one can use for this. Finally everyone will be safe and able to defend themselves. [gifer.com]
The first is one of the better examples.

Here in Florida I know many who have guns and have the fantasy of being the "good guy with a gun". Unfortunately thats just what it is a fantasy. They buy a gun and think they automatically know everything they need to know. If they do not practice and become proficient with the weapon they are a danger to everyone around them. Bullets don't just go where you want them to, they go where they are pointed and all to often the "Good guy with a gun" who has spent more time on a bar stool than at the practice range will end up killing innocent bystanders because they don't really want to put in the time to get proficient they just want to feel studly because they have a gun.

"Good guy with a gun" will be hiding while shitting his pants when the shit comes down. Two uses of the word "Shit".

A "good guy with a gun" - a hero - was senselessly murdered by a Colorado cop. One year ago. No disciplinary action against the murdering pig cop.
[nbcnews.com]

I cannot wait until the cops are called to stop a shooting of a bunch of idiots that think some other group of good guys shot first. Everyone dies and the media goes wild. No innocents are harmed though.

Good guys get killed by cops all the time. Look above.

I'm counting on it. America has turned into a sideshow of depraved entertainment and I'm all in. Of course, I don't believe any of this is real so that helps make it funnier.

It's that or they'll just sit around and wait to see who's gonna go in first..and don't forget the doughnuts..

It's that or they'll just sit around and wait to see who's gonna go in first..and don't forget the doughnuts..

They'll just be hailed as heroes. [theguardian.com]

According to Court Jester all the mayhem and gun violence is taking place in the Blue States, so voting Republican should solve this problem by painting the map red from coast to coast, thereby ushering in a new era of peace, harmony and brotherly love.

Alrighty then...?

Good guys with guns killing some good guys with guns? That could be beneficial.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:672558
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.