Agnostic.com

3 9

George Carlin - Abortion

Garban 8 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A classic one from Carlin, and truth be told there. No such thing as "pro life", just maybe people who generally respect the lives of others is all. What really gets me is, a good number of those so-called pro lifers out there also own guns, and if you own a gun and are willing to use it even on an unarmed burglar who broke into your house, you certainly aren't pro life, not by any stretch of the means. Only group of human beings that come to mind as possibly qualifying as pro life would be the zen buddhists, and even some of them are questionable.

Few comedians have dared to tackle controversial subjects with such insightful and piercing sarcasm, exposure of hypocrisy and biting humor! 😂

@Garban HBO back in the 1980s into the 90s rocked.

Gotta love Carlin. Love the line, "Catholic until I reached the age of........reason".

puff Level 8 June 25, 2022

My favorite is women who have had several periods after sex are serial killers

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673689
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.