Agnostic.com

3 10

So apparently scotus has seen that the younger generation isn't into religion as much as the older ones, so they've decided to let people ram it down our thoats with the last few rulings. I feel saddened for the younger generations. I think they are going to grow up in a much more authoritarian, less liberties society. Just how the new christian nut jobs want it.

GrooshStar 7 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Garban I beg to differ. Our black voters stayed home in Milwaukee. "He" won Wisconsin by .67% Squeaker. Hillary beat him by 3 million+ votes, even with voters not coming out for her. They sure came out for their cult leader.

All because they "did not like Hillary" & so stayed home on election day. So short sighted & could not see what the future might bring. Now the results will reverberate thru their lives. They believed the Putin polls on FB that she was a given, so their lazy asses stayed home & played video games instead.

They were raised on killing games and war (a real life killing game). It's quite possible, and I hope too see it, that they will vomit up the Jesus meal in a violent way. I think it's time to use the guns Americans seem to love.

Unfortunately, way more of their side are armed with guns than our side, and I don't think that is going to change soon enough for us to win any civil war that may break out. And the cops and military are not going to side with us...

@TomMcGiverin There are stores and gun shows. I bought mine from a friend and it might blow up in my face (that is why I never go out to shoot it) but it will be fine if drawing it is ever necessary. As I say, it insures I likely die.

@rainmanjr Interesting perspective.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674151
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.