Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK America Insists It Is Great. It Should Work on Being Decent

For as long as I can remember, I’ve felt a stifling expectation, an understood command to believe that America is great. If I could not see this nation as great, then I must be a disgruntled traitor. If I could not see America’s remarkable progress—how it eventually fixed its mistake of enslaving others; how it bent over backward to consider race in college admissions—I must be a spoiled cynic. ...

snytiger6 9 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

America, the home of ...

• The Bully
  • Racism
  • Sexism
  • Bigotry
  • Christian supremacism
  • Ignorance
  • Evil

Our name should be Dorian Gray.

90 shots to turn an unarmed Black man into hamburger. "Cease fire, cease fire". Yeah, ya think?

America under Biden and the crazy democraps is well on its way to becoming a third world country. Hopefully that trend can be reversed starting with the midterm elections and later with the presidency in 24.

@Garban There we’re definitely a lot of irregularities.

@Garban People like you who support the Democraps and their idiotic agenda may bring about the downfall of this country.

Blind tribalism illustrated.

@Garban @Trajan61 It was republicans that wanted to undermine a legitimate election to keep Trump in power which would have ended democracy in America. Any republican who solicited Trump for a pardon should be removed from office, because they obviously knew they were breaking laws and trying to disregard their oaths to the constitution. That would have ended America. It isn't the Dems who will destroy America. We just witnessed the republicans trying to end America.

@snytiger6 The dems and their crazy agenda are ruining America! And they’re not wasting any time doing it!

@Trajan61 You think that by holding republicans to their oaths to the constitution that Dems are ruining America? I think republicans ignoring their constitutional oaths are trying to ruin American.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674927
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.