Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Bill Maher Has a Different Take on White Privilege | Howie Mandel Does Stuff #69

I love this interview but don't like Club Random. Howie's episode is the best, so far, but overall I don't enjoy it. Bill seems much more relaxed. In CR I think he's trying too hard to be the host.

rainmanjr 8 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I liked Howie Mandel and thought he was funny back when he was on the medical show St. Elsewhere, then he became a comic and from then on I never liked him, he always seemed very annoying. Sometimes I feel that way about Maher too, but most of the time I still like him.

He was a stand up comic well before St Elsewhere. It was odd to see him on there.

Bill Maher is the very definition of a confused, butt hurt older white man.

Shouting at clouds about his precious things he thinks are "culture" becoming less relevant.

I disagree. I think his delivery seems smug, sometimes, but that's because he has no lower jaw and just closes his mouth without laughing at the joke he's just made. His insights are often pretty close to accurate. The left really ought to listen.

@rainmanjr So... you are an older white man also shouting at clouds.
There are enough old white men thinking Bill Maher is relevant and funny to keep him employed awhile.

In your own confused opinion.

@Alienbeing Another old white man chimes in to say Bill Maher's wounded old white man comedy is relevant.

@BufftonBeotch Said by another woke moron.

@Alienbeing Said by another sleeping white papa!
How does extinction smell?

@BufftonBeotch Keep on thinking the strange way you think. See where it gets you.

By the way, I am sure you will never obtain 25% of the success I have, so you just keep on with your smug, and blatantly stupid remarks, as I laugh at you.

I couldn't listen to all in one go...I'll come back to it later. But as far as pot goes, I'm like Bill: long time user but not addicted. It's just something I enjoy occasionally.

I found the Bill and I have a few things in common. I feel I understand him more, now, and I’ve been watching since the first PI.

@rainmanjr Politically Incorrect was a great show, more in spite of Maher than because of him. The guests were what kept me tuning in to it. It was hilarious to watch lefties demolish conservatives without someone standing between them to moderate or defend the conservatives. So cool to see people say what they really feel without having to worry about keeping their commentator jobs with a cable news network, something you know really limits the range of what you can say nowadays on a cable news network show, where you have to stay within the talking points of both major parties or you will never be allowed to appear again on them.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.