Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Missouri state rep resigns after federal conviction for COVID-19 fraud scheme | The Hill

A Missouri state lawmaker resigned on Friday after a jury found her guilty on 22 counts for fraudulently accepting hundreds of thousands of pandemic-era federal stimulus dollars and other offenses.

Missouri state Rep. Tricia Derges 🌈 was convicted on Tuesday after she applied for nearly $900,000 in CARES Act funds for what she said were COVID-19 testing costs incurred by nonprofit Lift Up, but the organization never provided any testing services, according to a press release from the Department of Justice (DOJ). ...

snytiger6 9 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All of Covid was a fraud

It didn’t kill Trump. Where’s the justice?

@NostraDumbass
It’s the flu with media buzz

@CourtJester Like Jan. 6th was trespassing. Like climate change is a hoax. Like mass shooting events only happen in blue states. Like there was mass voting fraud in the 2016 election. Like that you mean?

@NostraDumbass
Mostly. Yes

@CourtJester I strongly suspect (but obviously can’t prove) that you, like many Evangelidiots, don’t really believe your own bullshit, but simply go thru the motions of mouthing the party line for the sake of group solidarity. Yeah, most fundy Christians know there was no Adam and Eve, Noah’s flood, no virgin birth in Bethlehem, etc., etc. But they keep those doubts to themselves because they know they’d experience some serious blowback if they admitted to really not believing what they were being required to say by their tribe. That’s my take on you. You’ve decided that being a member-in-good-standing of TrumpNation is worth adopting Groupthink for Dummies. On the other hand, if you really do mean and believe everything you say, then you’re in a cult. Pick your poison, dude.

@NostraDumbass I have questioned Courtjester about whether or not he is religious, as he has just as much willful ignorance as a religious person. The facts are there, but he chooses not to recognize truth if it doesnt' agree with his established viewpoint. Just like a religious person.

@snytiger6 it’s simply that liberals can’t fathom or even except anyone thinking differently than themselves

@snytiger6
I happily say fuck god, but this is exactly what most of you come off like. Kinda comical the majority of the time. Sad, but comical.

@CourtJester I think you meant accept, not except. The words aren't interchangeable.

It isn't that I don't accept people who think differently. I just can't respect those who engage in willful ignorance, whether or not they are religious.

@snytiger6
Damn spell check. I must have had my original thought jacked up enough Johnny Walker’s help to go that route. Still my fault I’m sure.
I respect “most” differing opinions. Some I don’t at all and will get shitty, but those are few and far between; but most. I just always get a kick out of liberals on their social Justice agendas. There are very, very, very, very few shitty posts directed at others from me, but a lot of the opposite. I love it.
I’d actually like to sit down with a liberal over drinks with a moderator/referee and gain a better understanding of why they support the dumb shit that they support. I just want to know how their brain clicks. It would be interesting if they could be kept from getting their feelings hurt and losing their minds. At that point, it would still be fun to be apart of.

Greed. 🤬

Betty Level 8 July 5, 2022

She is an evil wretch (and typical of the monsters that inhabit the Rethuglican Party).

Misery. She'll be replaced with another Con.

What a degenerate monster. She should die painfully, in prison.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675281
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.