Agnostic.com

4 4

Anyone using store bought pre mixed fuel?

Ive started using the pre mixed 2 cycle fuel from walmart. Ive noticed how smooth and clean it burns in my new weed eater. It has a different exhaust smell. The engine rpm is faster and theres not a loud exhaust noise. Any feedback?

BucketlistBob 8 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems pricy but maybe worth it for the convenience. It probably has stabilizer added for shelf life. Gas can get stale and clog small passages, I add my own but it's a problem for people who let them sit with fuel. There is a good chance this is why it ran rougher before.

This is very loosely related...but one summer I bought a push mower. Yeah, it was work...but the morning sounds of just the rotors cutting grass, the bird song, the squirrels chattering and the smell of freshly cut grass was very pleasant.
My neighbors thought there must be something wrong with me...half the time they'd come over and mow my lawn for me with their gas powered mowers...lol...

Awww... thats some good neighbors.

@BucketlistBob it was!

Everything I use is battery powered except my mower. For that, I use unleaded gas from the Sinclair station on the corner.

Duke Level 8 Apr 27, 2018

Didn't know about it.

skado Level 9 Apr 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:67560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.