Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Is Marjorie Taylor Greene Actually This Dumb? - YouTube

A serious look at Marjorie Taylor Greene, which is kind of funny...

snytiger6 9 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh @syntiger6, you & your rhetorical queations...........

For what I have heard. It's in the realm of possibility for sure.

The people who follow her and vote for her are that dumb. I think she's just lazy. Do you're homework. I try to know what I'm talking about when I send a random tweet. I have a lot fewer followers than she does. She just doesn't care and her followers definitely don't care. I don't know if she's stupid but she's pretty ignorant.

Yep! Sadly brain eating virus has spread undetected throughout Republican rallies and caucuses. It originated in a evangelical Christian tent revivals held in Southern swamp lands. It spread quickly through the mega churches and from there into the MAGA rallies.
Sadly, there seems to be no known cure. Their refusal to accept any treatment is as strong as the refusal to wear masks or get vaccinated was during the pandemic. They wallow in their dumbness with great pride and are making every effort to dumb down education even more than it has been.
Even sadder still, the disease has spread to other developed nations, though some have been able to develop resistance.

Yes.

skado Level 9 July 8, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675782
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.