Agnostic.com

6 11

LINK Five bystanders shot by the police when Denver cops open fire on man holding gun | The Independent

#smh

There are becoming less and less and less words to use for cop-shit-shows.

They're open-firing into crowds, they're refusing to open an unlocked door to save children from an active shooter, etc etc etc, yet we still pay them for their time, plus benefits, plus retirement, etc. 😠

#defund
#defund
#defund

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let me just take a wild guess here: All the victims were people of color.

Every "bad" cop is being protected by one or more "good" cops. And they wear uniforms because they want us to see them as all the same. So in my mind, they're all bad.

I have neither enough palms nor enough faces.

It is a shit show..a never ending story of Shit Shows now sprinkled with obvious Negligent Contempt and Overbearing Arrogance..

These days the good guys with the guns need to be as avoided and frightened of as terrorist and gangsters.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677304
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.