Agnostic.com

11 27

Today it was a great day β™₯️
Off since Thursday morning , slept like dead on and off yesterday, and today I attacked my list of shit to do . Really . I am one person . What’s there to do πŸ˜‚
My house is cleaner than a coffin , I am out of the house 19 hr every day , 4-5 days a week πŸ™„
Took boys to first landing park .
Where I was hated by every yoga posing woman . Mr Marcello making too much noise , disturbing their serenity . I get it . My son is an ass . No manners . My fault . That’s exactly y I did not reproduced , I knew . I am a softy , kids rule . My dad was the same way . We ruled the houses , absolutely no structure . Some how that is not working for dogs πŸ™„ what u gonna do , it is what it is πŸ¦‡βœŒπŸ»
Then I got a great text from one of my work kids , caleb . Caleb is a gay light skin black man on his late 20s . Smart as f , capable , thoughtful , resilient , emotional and personal w people . Lazy for schools though . And u know it , I have been on his ass about it for 4 yrs πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸ»πŸ€‘
His text made my day . Caleb on his new admin job , man , I stuck my wrinkly neck to ask for this position , I asked administration chief to give him a chance when position opened , even if caleb had no degree . They gave him a chance .Upon condition that he will present a 4 yr degree in the next 5 yrs . Morherf, u better not let mommy down , and he is not πŸ™Œ
Happy day for mommy β™₯️✌🏻
Then , I finally got to shower / hair / make up .
Briefly disappointed . Oh man . When all these wrinkles happen ? Really ? Top of head is getting thin on hair too . Fuck this πŸ™„πŸ™
I was planning to go to store to get foods for tmrw ( a Greek lady is coming to dinner , she is the mother of one of my work kids , I like her , and let’s be real , I hate people so that’s huge πŸ˜‚β™₯️), and I was planning to face time my baby sister while pre cooking some . And I said , f it . Will do that tmrw .
Took Diego boy , my faithful date always , and went to catch sunset at beach restaurant .
Met a bunch of British and French and Canadian military folks , here for training / meetings . Left them at bar and moved outside to have my espresso and frangelico , the sunset was β€œ alive β€œ.
Canadian lady , 36, mother of 3, single , came to sit w me for few . Worries . Baby only 4 yr old . The oldest is 11 . No life . I told her . Listen : keep the babies safe . Do not zip vagina yet , u are too young . Keep babies safe , and some how balance x to be β€œ alive β€œ too . What the f I know to be honest ? Never had kids , and still β€œ no life β€œ if u know what I mean .
I thought to self , oh ! Shut up old lizard , u are not the one to give advice πŸ™„
When the Canadian lady went back in , French guy came out to try his luck . Oh . Younger me , might had given him a night . 52 yr old me , w Diego in my purse and coffee and sunset , told him no thanks . Felt almost bad . Not ugly , but I doubted more than 30 yr old . No thanks . To not mention. Havent waxed legs in a month and pretty sure I look like a monkey πŸ™„
Paid my bill shortly after , got my baby back in my purse , the valet kid was nice and sweet , got in my car and thinking , β€œ today it was a good day β€œ. We got to see progress w friends , we got to see sunset , we even got compliments like β€œ I still got it β€œ type . Yay .
It’s a five minute drive to my house from this restaurant , not even , and I thought , I wish on nights like that ( nights without ER pain and drama and human trauma and so many tragedies and / or stupidity ), I wish u all were here w me . For a drink or coffee . I thought of sticks ( Larry ), and Glenn , and Rhonda , and Margie , and Charlene , and Vera /diva , and Lauren , and Michele , and spike , and z , and Bernie , and Richard , and H , and mark , and Mitch , and I can’t name u all bcz it will take 4 yrs .
I worry about u all often . That’s what I do πŸ™„. I just f worry . πŸ™„
I know u all for 4 yrs , and I worry .
Who is lonely , who is sick , who is unhappy. I wish there was a way to meet u all , w a sunset like todays ( how appropriate , since most of us we are past 50πŸ™„) , would not that be a party ?? πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚β™₯οΈπŸ¦‡
Until then. If ever . I love u guys , and here are pixs of todays sunset .
Ps :
If I re read this , I ll have to sensor all the emotions plus spelling , and fuck it , I am not doing that , I am lazy . Pls take me as I come , English and all πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸ»πŸ¦‡

Pralina1 9 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

your coffee cup runith under

I don’t know what that means . ( English is not my first language ), after 27 yrs here , still , certain idioms etc , I don’t know . I googled . I still don’t get it .
Either way , coffee was delicious πŸ™Œ

What a nice and relaxing time! I had another stressful week, looking forward to some alone time today!

Happy that you get a break from your stressful job! We're all dealing with some kind of bullshit but we all somehow manage!

How is your mother doin sweetie ?

@Pralina1 She's doing good, thanks for asking. I'm trying to get her more speech therapy because she's having trouble swallowing again, I bought her a huge tub of thick it. My dad is making matters worse, I think he has the beginning of dementia. He still wants to go out dancing with or without my mom. He punishes her when she doesn't feel like going, he'll not give her anything to eat for the day. I called APS and they're going to look into it but she doesn't have any bruises or cuts. When I stand up for her and tell my dad off, he comes at me like he wants to beat me up and I have to go at him for him to back down, this is just an emotional roller-coaster for me right now. My mom doesn't want to leave him because she loves him. I told her if eventually he's diagnosed with dementia he's going to have to be admitted into a home and she's going to have to move in with me. He no longer wants me at their house, just looking at me, he comes at me, it's fucking stupid, I'm just trying to help but I understand it's dementia and he's not all there. I'm hoping to get all of this resolved soon.

@MichelleGar1 Jesus fucking christ πŸ™
Ok . APS : call them again and ask y they are dismissing case . Verbal abuse / threats = abuse .
If u suspect dementia , they are obligated to test his cognition at a home visit , bcz I am sure he will refuse to test at doc office .
Point is , either she gets out of house , either he .
Ok . Y mother can’t swallow again ? That’s not normal if her swallowing was restored after stroke .
Do u think another TIA ? Can u take her to hospital for a quick CT ? It will show if additional ischemia / scaring in comparison w last one .
Ok. Michele . This is not going to resolve without u intervening . I worry now . Dad can be under observation , if he can go out dancing , then he can take care self . Mom has to be safe . God damn it , what a rough 2 yr for u πŸ™

@MichelleGar1 If u want me to call APS for u and say the words that will get them back at house( liability ) , just msg me , and I can make that phone call for u , I will just need to know some more details . Trust me πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ’ͺ

@Pralina1 Yes, I know I'm going to have to call APS again and I do want them to give him a cognitive test, if he has dementia then we know he's not just being an abusive asshole.

I was thinking about why she's regressed with her swallowing. Her speech therapist did come over to do some testing and was going to recommend more speech therapy for her through her insurance and I've been calling her pcp and telling them about her regression, still no call backs. Now that you're telling me that this isn't normal and suggest that I take her to the hospital to see if she had another stroke, I will do that! I bet if she did have another one ,it was caused by my dad's abuse.

She doesn't want to leave him and I keep telling her it's for her health and he can go fuck himself for all I care, right now! She starts crying and tells me she loves him, it's like dealing with 2 stupid 12 year olds right now. Ultimately I'm going to have to force it!

I know she has an appointment with her neurologist this coming Friday and he's going to do some testing on her, I'm going to call his office and tell him about her regression and hopefully he'll do a CT on her.

Yeah, it's been a shitty 2 years! Such is life!

@MichelleGar1 Yes to a CT .
No Michele . She doesn’t Love him and we both know . Just terrified to be away from what she knows and her house etc . She tells u what she has to tell u , and what she tells her self . No human loves a human that let them hungry for 24 hr. She knows . She just has no confidence plus her health , she doesn’t want to be a burden to u either .
Yes to APS , yes to new CT , and let’s see what’s next .
I am available if u need me .

@Pralina1 You're right! I keep telling her she's no burden to me at all! I keep telling her we'll figure it out and make thing's work!

My daughter might break up with her boyfriend and I told her she could move back in with me so she can save up some money for a new car and a good down payment for wherever she wants to live eventually. She said that if she does, she'll be able to help me with her grandma, so thing's might be falling into place.

Too bad for metalhead222, he wants me to move to Virginia and he said that he would never move here, so someone else is going to be single again in the near future! I have too much on my plate right now, anyway.

@MichelleGar1 u move to Virginia . Love is important . U love that guy , right ? I moved oceans and continents 27 yr ago for a bozo . U can move to Virginia ma’am .
If not , u will regret . That’s that .
U are responsible for daughter and very greatful for mother . One of those will have to move w u in Virginia if that’s what it takes . For now . If your mother had another stroke , then it’s another ball game πŸ™
Will see . I am in no damn position to give u relationship advice , I mean. Hello ??πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ€‘.
But I ll tell u this : everything for love . And mom can follow .

@Pralina1 True, he did say that my mom could live with us, there. I told her that would be the best option, so she doesn't have to know anything about the old man. He can fuck off and she can get healthy.

I do love him and he's a great guy.

@MichelleGar1 ok . Ma’am . Pls allow me to give u an advice ? The guy wants u and he opens door for a difficult case w mother / elder . Ma’am . That’s love . Now . Today . Do not worry about if and how and etc . Don’t fart on that . That’s love . Pack your life , and move . So and mother . In house rehab if possible for mother until u settle . Jobs ? Not a problem . U ll find new . U are a gangster , I can tell , I have no fears for u on that department . Mom will live until no alive anymore . Jobs , easy . New state , who cares . Love , love is hard to find baby girl . Pls believe me .

Love, love, love your little adventure days! ❀️❀️❀️ No need to proof read, the story telling is perfect as is. My guess is, had you had children, you would have been a world class mother, just as you mother your team at the hospital and your two four legged babies! And I admire a great looking woman like you, of a certain age, much more than a 20 something. Crows feet and wrinkles are signs of a life well lived. No something to fret over.
Be well beautiful lady, and continue to enjoy what you do, while bringing us on here the joy of sharing it from time to time!

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

This is beautiful. The world needs more people like you...

So and like u β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Dearest Pralina, I love it when you share your day and love it even more when it's such a good day.

Oklahoma is in the middle of the country. By next year I will have beds for 12 people. If 12 isn't enough I have room for some tents You have just been appointed to organize a three or four day house party. You coordinate the days and I'll close them off for all paying guests. Your babies will be welcome. My sunsets are always nice and sometimes spectacular. The camaraderie is guaranteed to be excellent.

What a lovely idea Lorajay! I think it would be so wonderful to have a get together for all of us Agnostic members. 😘

@Redheadedgammy I am in

We gonna have to figure this out and hell yeah I am in β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

@Pralina1 Maybe it would be a good idea to think about a date this Fall after the weather gets cooler. Since lorajay (Jo) has graciously offered a space for us to meet we should all private message each other with date ideas that would work for as many people as possible. I’m no planner, but maybe there are a few in our group that know how to do this. 😘

@Redheadedgammy flying is going to be an issue still in the fall πŸ™„. While these shitty airlines were bailed out again and again , u think will had services πŸ™„. We don’t . It’s a nightmare . My trip to Niagara took an extra damn day bcz of cancellations and delays , and I am waiting to see how this will go . I wanted to meet Glenn in vegas this October ( I have met Glenn b4 in my town ), and I am skeptical w flying / plans .

@Redheadedgammy spring would work better I am building an add-on cabin and we'll need it for more room if a lot of people show up.

@Lorajay Spring would be a nice time to fly, and like Pralina said, the airlines are still a mess with cancellations. I haven’t had to fly anywhere since late last year so I haven’t had to deal with issues. Maybe by this next spring things will be back to normal for flying. That would give people more time to plan also. πŸ˜‰

Glad to see things moving in a positive direction somewhere in the world πŸ™‚ And what a lovely view you had, I'm jealous.

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Pralina, such a lovely and heartfelt post from such a wonderful lady! 😘 I am so glad you had a wonderful couple of days off and spent them doing something for yourself.

I always so enjoy your posts as I think I sort of live Vicariously through your life experiences. And lady, you find the best TikTok posts ever, and they bring some good laughs to me. You are such a beautifully genuine person, with such a huge and giving heart. I feel so close to you and so many people on this site, even though I haven’t met all of you like I would like to.

I too would love to meet so many of the people that I come here every day to stay in touch with as you and so many others help me get through my day. I hope you understand how much you mean to so many people on the site, and how close I feel, and I’m sure others feel to you and your fur babies. 😘

Omg Rhonda , it’s exactly what u said . I read u guys at work , mostly running around like a monkey , and it’s the best part of the night . And when off , I go back to catch up w what u guys share , and it makes me smile . I have learned sooo much from many here , and when alone and not running around , is like , hey , β€œ I wonder how she or he doing β€œ. I can’t explain . Just thankful of u all . I cook some x , ( lazy , tired , almost never πŸ™„πŸ¦‡) , and I wish I could feed u all some Italian Greek food β™₯️
We need a party , and we know who we want to be the dj !!! Go Margie go πŸ™Œβ™₯οΈπŸ™Œβ™₯️

@Pralina1 Pralina, there is nothing I would love more than to eat your cooking and share a nice bottle of wine with you and many others on this site. 😘 I think many of us love to share our lives with one another, because the world seems so precarious right now. We want to hold on to those that give us such happiness and a connection to truth and sanity. I want you to know I adore you and do hope to be able to meet you someday. You’re right about Marje too, she would be the best DJ! 😘

@Redheadedgammy β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Here's some more good things happening..I beat it again Gf!!!! Loves ya..

πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Thank u fucking Jesus πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
I am jumping up and down in bed , go diva go , oh man. , u made me breathe so happy β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Dessert looks good. On aging, it is bizarre to watch one's body deteriorate in the many ways that happens. Hair starting grow here and stopping there. Skin that becomes glossy and or crepey. The different doctors may have different interpretations of what's wrong. I just went from rotator cuff to arthritis. I'm to decide on a hip replacement. What fun!!!

Ughh . F hate surgery πŸ™„πŸ™ . I know u from the smartest on this site , so I know u have researched options and researched right . I vote for surgery as the last resort , and definitely make sure pls u clear w cardiology first . ( ortho guys πŸ™„. They see a bone , they fix bone . Don’t care about rest πŸ™„) . Pls check the rest πŸ™Œβ™₯οΈπŸ™Œβ™₯️

[tiktok.com]

@Pralina1 perfect

@Pralina1 going for second hand (right) carpal tunnel surgery on Thursday. My ortho doctor is really nice. Left side was done in May, big improvement.

@Barnie2years ughh . Back to the brace huh πŸ™„πŸ™
Hope goes well sweetheart , u ll be on my mind . Who is gonna take care the boy while u are recovering ??

@Pralina1 my dog πŸ˜‚ I take care of him. And his mom most of the time. I generally heal quick. I only wore a brace when I needed to protect the incision, like when I was cutting the grass the week after surgery.πŸ˜‚ I don’t do sick very well. 😁

Ahhh, my beautiful, loving friend, thank you for sharing that gorgeous sunset, and for making me feel like I was fortunate enough to spend the day with you. And what a great day! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I like to think we'll manage a huge get-together some time ... somehow ... some way. With you, anything is possible. Until then, try not to worry, and know you are loved so, so much! 🧑🧑🧑

Lauren Level 8 July 23, 2022

Ahhh !!! Baby girl β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ Sweet baby girl Lauren β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Good to hear from you and that you are doing good. I'm humbled by you mentioning me (among others) and your kind words towards us all, much appreciated and right back at you. We may not be able to meet everyone on here, but at least we have this app though. Take care, and keep enjoying those sunsets.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.