Agnostic.com

13 10

LINK Pastor Lamor Whitehead Robbed of $400K in Jewels During Live-Streamed New York City Church Service

A New York City pastor with a taste for luxury goods says he is doing fine after being robbed in the middle of a live-streamed service on Sunday. Footage shows Bishop Lamor Whitehead speaking at the Leaders of Tomorrow International Ministries in Canarsie, Brooklyn, when three masked gunmen suddenly storm in. “All right, all right,” Whitehead says before dropping to the ground on his hands and knees. The armed robbers stole $400,000 worth of jewelry before making their getaway. According to the New York Post, the men stole the valuable items from Whitehead, his wife, and possibly churchgoers as well. In a Facebook video afterward, Whitehead said he was “good” and that when he saw the men walk in: “I didn’t know if they wanted to shoot the church up or if they were just coming for a robbery.” Later in the video he defended his taste for expensive things: “A lot of people are going to say, ‘Why are you so flashy?’ It’s my prerogative to purchase what I want to purchase if I work hard for it.”

snytiger6 9 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All better now

It just occurred to me, maybe it's an insurance fraud scheme.

And when he says "It’s my prerogative to purchase what I want to purchase if I work hard for it." --- what the actual fuck? Work hard? He's no better than Dr Oz, Dr Phil, or the pillow guy.

1st thought

So, a con man got robbed by a thief? Jesse James stuck up a lot of banks too!

Why did they have so much expensive jewelry? Greed and foolish church members.

😂😂😂😂😂THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS MOTHERFUCKER😂😂😂😂😂

Isn't greed a sin? Didn't jesus say something about rich men having trouble getting into heaven?

That tells me he is good con man & people need to leave religion.

His god doesn't take very good care of him.

Probably his first experience at giving back to the community.

Friends of his?

twill Level 7 July 25, 2022

LMAO!

It's probably a very small percentage of what he stole from his followers.

He doesn't work hard for his expensive stuff, not in the way a grunt employee does sweating a paycheck. He just fleeces gullible followers of their money. He does not earn an honest living.. He reminds me more of a buffoonish pimp than a pastor. Maybe he went into the preaching business because it seemed more profitable than being a pimp, but either way, he seems to be just as much into the bling as the other profession..

Maybe if Starsky and Hutch gets remade, he can audition for the part of Huggy Bear...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678359
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.