Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy (Official Music Video) - YouTube

My message to KY. No need to worry about God's Will. Add some lemons to all that water from God's eyes.

rainmanjr 8 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice piece but I hate the message. To me it's about burying one's head in the sand and extreme denial.

On their part or mine for handing them back their own argument? I think the only way to make a person progress from an unhelpful POV is to make them live and suffer under that POV. Those who don't share the POV, and are outside the affected area, enable the POV by "helping" alleviate the consequences of a belief. People, being human, need to experience the suffering or they will not examine the cause of suffering. With climate denial the cause has been human ego.

I'd much rather hear the Dead Milkmen song that somebody posted here next to this one.

Don't forget the sugar and vodka!!

I don't use sugar.

This song almost got me beat up one morning! πŸ˜‚I was at a hunting camp with a friend and my brother-in-law and his friend. I can’t sleep well away from home, so I was up fairly early in the morning, maybe around 5 or 6. I was starting breakfast, so I yelled up to the other guys to get up. Nobody was moving, the brother-in-law was bitching at me. So I started singing this song! My friend had to keep the other kid d from coming downstairs to beat me up! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think of that every time I hear this song.

Breakfast and a song seems like a good idea. Don't You Forget About Me might have been a better choice, though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.