Agnostic.com

4 11

[wapo.st]

Wonder why teachers are leaving the profession? Let’s see, low pay, no respect from students or their parents, being told what they are allowed to teach, fear of being gunned down in their classrooms, I could go on and on. Of course there is a teacher shortage, it’s exactly what the GQP has been working towards!! Gift article from WAPO

Redheadedgammy 9 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are right. The Republican party does not want an educated, critical thinking population. They want one that they can lead by the nose with misinformation.

The hostility taught by Creationism against public education has become a politically subsidized hate campaign.

Stupid children turn into stupid voters, and stupid voters overwhelmingly vote Republican. Yup, that checks out.

It's no surprise. I was a music teacher for many years. I wouldn't do it now!

I know that no one blames you either. I have always had total respect for teachers, and am so angry about what is happening to this profession. There are three really rich assholes here in Texas who have been pushing to destroy public education in favor of christian education. They are certainly fucking things up here. I fear for my two grandchildren and one great granddaughter's future here in Texas as I can see what is happening.

I left teaching due to a shitty administration a decade ago. And now, I wouldn't go back. I've got many friends who have left as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679908
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.