Agnostic.com

7 12

EVERY male Republican in Indiana looks like Mike Pence. 😬😬😬

Watch it and weep. This whole ordeal is disgusting.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Retroactive abortions/lobotomies for republicans... Its the law

Lobotomies are not possible, as they require that a brain exists in the first place.

That is just plain sick as well as dangerous. The cost emotionally, physically, and financially will be astronomical. They are out of their minds.

Betty Level 8 Aug 6, 2022

Never let science or facts get in the way of a highly emotive appeal to the fears and prejudices of your support base.

They've gone way beyond pro-life.

This is necrophilia.

My mother told me:

Before Roe v. Wade my Aunt Peggy was pregnant. The baby stopped moving in her 6th month. At the beginning of month 7, testing revealed the baby was dead. She was forced to carry a rotting, dead baby inside her until her body expelled it. It took a month and a half.

She had a raging infection from the doctor's refusal to even induce labor. The infection could have killed her. Two years later, she had to have a hysterectomy due to scar tissue from the infection.

If the corpse was removed when they knew it was not viable, she would have been able to have another child. The hysterectomy made her infertile.

Also my mother had three miscarriages and one stillbirth. My parents named her Anne. My name is Kathleen Anne.

This makes perfect sense, from a patriarchal, misogynistic and religious point of view.

"Women must carry dead fetuses to term"? Dead fetuses are fucking DEAD, you fucking idiot!

Their are really no words to explain how evil and fucked up these people are.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679977
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.