Agnostic.com

6 13

LINK Scenes from CPAC | Reuters.com

God. Guns. Misrepresented zygotes, embryos, fetuses AND cardboard cutouts of Trump. Oh!!! And Sarah Palin.

It's painfully obvious that mental illness is the only explanation.

😖😖😖😖

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's like a delegation from all the funny farms in the country are meeting to kiss the feet of their god! So sad and scary at the same time, because I know so many people who are almost this nuts, just not as outspoken about it.

Savage Animals.

Just for grims I went into a gun store the other day. While there this guy walked in demanding a particular rifle which they did not have. They said they could order on and he went into a tirade about how he had money and wanted to buy, cash. I know gun stores can be a little strange, but this was nuts. He said he was from Clatskanie, a town about thirty miles towards Portland. This dude was kind of scary.
I am concerned that some idiot may go nuts around me, the people I work with, just in general. I also realize that having a gun is not going to assure my being safe, or anyone else for that manner. I probably would have bought the gun had I the money, impulse can be a bad thing.
I just do not think I could be happy with myself had I been in a situation where I could do something and not have the wherewithal to do anything. However, I know that would be a hard place to be and if I were to be in this situation there may be nothing to do but become dead, which is not an option for me.
Comments? Thoughts?

Sounds like you want to be "the good guy with a gun". How could you forgive yourself if you weren't prepared and you could have been? But, having a gun invites trouble. And so often, guns are misused, and if one's own gun were misused on a loved one (or by a loved one), how do you forgive yourself? Suppose the gun you buy were stolen? We all have some paranoia, but do we go down that road, knowing it up's the odds? Good luck. Let us know what you decide.

@racocn8 That is why I do not own a gun!

That much evil and stupid at one convention is scary.

You forgot Wiktor Orban..The Fascist Kkkristians Fascist Kkkristian..

If I, only for a moment, attempt to imagine being that ignorant...no I can't . It's impossible!

That is really stupid.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680132
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.