Agnostic.com

14 0

The left liberalists are just as bad as the right conservatives if not worse than them . At least the right will listen ,the left has no moral backbone to the point they will hear someone out ,they get so emotional like children ,can't reason at all with them.

If they are told that masks work by those they trust ,they do it without question, they'll double it up, not understanding basic physics at nano scale.. totally ignorant..

They see smoke and frost escapes the mask , that still doesn't give them a clue , Knowing that the particles are so small they pass ,like trying to stop misquotees with a soccer goal net.

Doubling it isn't going to help.

The level of retardation is overwhelming and just sad .

Suicides overdoses and violence.. mass starvation in the poorer nations ,all for what ? Millions dead ? Didn't save millions..

Totally ignored people who have merits beyond those who are pushing for nonsense.

Noble prize winners , vaccine makers, multiple awards ,current and former heads of prestigious institions..

Fuaci was said to be an idiot by the guy who invented the pcr test Gary Mullis. Said fuaci didn't know shit about anything and is a fool

But the left ,they don't have a fucking clue .. not that the right is much better.. But more of them appear to be more open to changing mind based on new evidence ,as the left just doubles down .

Said the vaccine would work ? Said it stop transmission didn't they????; The people I listened to said two years ago that it wouldn't as the left unquestionably had parroted that it would stop transmission

Now all they can say is it stops hospitals from getting flooded & lessens symptoms right...

Seeing people die from things never before seen .. die from joy...yeah okay

laidback1 6 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@laidback1 Fauci not "fuaci". You're a real dumbass aren't you?

Either way it's a hard C it's not soft & it's a silent A ..fun how so many respond ,ad hominem attacks ,can't ever argue the facts

@laidback1 Oh? You're still here?

@theorynumber Murderer... Quilty of negligent mass homicide.. you're a joke ..enjoy the coming side effects if you aren't already.. I don't feel sorry at all for you.. you hurt people and now instead of taking responsibility for it ,you make jokes

@laidback1 unfortunately there is no cure for your willful ignorance so please carry on with your tedious rant.

The most ignorant statement l have read on social media in awhile. It takes some doing and real effort to come up with that large of a bucket of shit. Here is your prize.🏆

Personally I've had more people on the right listen , than those on the left.

@laidback1 Go figure. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What did I say incorrectly other than your stance the right is not as bad as the left ? You are complicit in negligent mass homicide and you're not going to take responsibility for it ..

@laidback1 More ignorance, will it never end?

Wow you ARE a major moron, and you language skills need major work too.

My language skills worked enough apparently.. the English language constantly changes.. and great way to defend all those deaths,,by focusing on how I write all those suicides ,all because of your fear and compliance.

You got to live life as a young person without all those restrictions in your life .. you're a fucked up person for what you did to the youth .. you stole what you got to have from them ...

You don't care that you hurt people,you won't take responsibility for it will you ?

::::::: yawn ::::::::

"At least the right will listen" he said on a site with the whimpiest, echochamberiest, snowflakiest bitches anywhere, that block anyone who even dares to walk even the tiniest bit out of lockstep with their nonsense. Try selling that bill of goods to people who've never interacted with pussies like the people in the conservative atheists group on agnostic, cause we sure as fuck ain't buying what's obviously the dumbest fuckin' statement ever made here.

I've had different experiences..

@laidback1 Then you're probably in an echo chamber and you have similar views that prevented them from blocking you. A hundred other people on this site have been blocked by the pussy bitches in the Conservative Atheist group. A piece of shit that's used to its own stench wouldn't understand how bad it smells in an outhouse...

@ChestRockfield views like freedom of speech and freedom in general.. yup

@laidback1 That ain't it. None of us got blocked because we don't believe in freedom of speech. You can think that if you want, but then you'd just have to add that to the list of shit you're wrong about. No, most of us got blocked because we didn't get down and suck Trump's dick like all of them do every day.

What is retarded is repeating the ugliest, most dangerous Fox news talking points and refusing to research the science that validates the use of masks. Imagining the Right is more open minded than the Left is itself imaginative (stupid on its face). When has the Right ever been open minded about anything?

The vaccines would have stopped transmission except that the Right wing nit-wits refused the vaccine and spread Covid everywhere. That and the way their messiah, Trump, screwed up all the responses to the pandemic.

Parallel society is coming.. I so can't wait .. the vaccines were over 95 percent in Israel.. damn .. the propaganda..

I see...this is a post you've originated so you can insult people you don't know. Well...aren't you just the most non-judgmental little cupcake on the platter?

Insult those who made my life and the lives of billions miserable? Leading to suicide and mass in millions starving to death .. yeah

I'm insulting those

Your time would be better spent becoming literate and properly medicated.

@LovinLarge Given all the misspellings and bad punctuation the OP could be a simulated rant or Poe’s law exemplar.

@Scott321 Good point. It is hard to take him seriously. Not long ago he said that "the far left wants to kill a baby up to 4 years after birth":. "If ANYONE still supports this man, those people are dumbasses."

I imagine this post was edited by Trump. He's quite the wordsmith himself.

You're a murderer,(cause you went along with it all )you caused mass death and you have the nerve to nit-pick the way I write.

@LovinLarge I saw it ,you don't have to believe me , you could think I am a liar that's fine ,but to know that for sure I'm a liar is fucking foolish

@LovinLarge Btw you're a gaslighter , telling me that I didn't experience the reality I know I had .. that's the definition of gaslighting

"At least the right will listen"? Have you been watching the same nation I have?

Who on the right has been listening to the increasingly overwhelming evidence about Trump's corruption, lies, and probable felonies? Who on the right has been listening to the facts about the 2020 election and Trump's attempts to steal it (all while using Orwellian doublespeak claiming he was trying to "stop the steal" )?

By the by, N95 masks filter 95% (hence the name) of all airborne particles, including smoke. Cloth masks are better at keeping your own exhalations in than at keeping other things out, which is why everyone was advised to wear a cloth mask- since oe person wandering around unmasked and spreading COVID droplets could put everyone at risk.

As I recall, it was the right who made mask-wearing a test of party orthodoxy, not the left. Democrats encouraged people to follow the science. Republicans demanded people follow the Donald (and many still do).

Indeed, your level of ignorance is overwhelming and sad.

I have the most brilliant people on my side.. you have Biden... And Camilla... You're a joke .. I'm not a Trump fan but he was the Best president in my lifetime..

@laidback1 Even if you hate Biden, unless you were born on January 20th 2021 after noon EST, saying Trump was the best president of your lifetime means you're a complete fucking idiot. Also, if you think Trump was better than Obama, you definitely are a Trump fan.

@laidback1 "The most brilliant people"? Name 3.

Even Nixon was a better president than Trump, just barely but still better. You're claiming the title "Best President" for a man who, I cannot emphasize this strongly enough, is trying to overturn American democracy for his own personal ego gratification. He once recklessly jeopardized our national security merely because he wanted to post a satellite photo that "looked cool". And it now appears he stole boxes of classified documents, for unknown reasons at this point but probably as souvenirs that he could later sell off. And he has absolutely no loyalty to anything or anyone but himself; not the rule of law, not the United States, not even just common decency. It all takes a back seat to wanting the world to kowtow to Almighty Trump.

And I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time here, because you are one of those who willfully ignore the evidence in favor of your worship in his personality cult. (What's it like belonging to a cult, anyway? I've never been.)

@Paul4747 wasn't here for Nixon.i use to hate trump more than I do now ,it's more of a dislike now , because I can't deny that overall he was better than the rest in my lifetime.. Obama killed an American citizen and a 16yo American citizen...

I hate all way more than trump who voted for Obama after Knowing what he had done

Kary (not Gary) Mullis was both brilliant and a bit of a loon: [mcgill.ca]

“It may be surprising to learn that the credited inventor of the most important workhorse in molecular biology—the polymerase chain reaction or PCR—once claimed he had seen a talking fluorescent raccoon near his cabin, which may or may not have been an alien. He also disagreed with the science on climate change, believed in astrology, and thought HIV was not the cause of AIDS; rather, he hypothesized that AIDS resulted from an overwhelming accumulation of distinct microorganisms that could be harmless on their own.”

Yes a fluorescent talking raccoon. Do with that tidbit what you will.

HIV denialism has been a very dangerous thing which alongside the later trend of ASSuming measles vaccines cause autism because a bogus “study” has resulted in the sort of perverse anti-science and unreason that had devastating results when SARS-CoV-2 reared its ugly spikes.

Viruses evolve. The current vaccines are geared toward an obsolete strain. New vaccines are on the way targeted at Omicron era variants which should match much better.

Oh and leftists and liberalists aren’t the same thing. Plus some on the left drawn to wellness and alternative medicine are just as bat shit deluded on public health as the bonkers right nutters.

Not all.the left are bad ,just the ones who caused misery and refuse to think critically,& instead used emotions and nitpicking

I ran a guy with a Biden sticker into the ditch on my way home today. Im a Dr. and I didn’t even stop to see if he was okay.

Good for you!

Ah ha ha ha ha! NO ONE FUCKIN BELIEVES YOU'RE A DOCTOR, DUDE. You've been trying that nonsense for years.

@ChestRockfield
No one’s willing to come visit for proof either after I’ve made several offers. Typical democrats though. They like to get things in their head and never look for proof.

@CourtJester You could post proof right here, but you never do.

Try reasoning with someone who believes the 2020 election was stolen. @@

How in the hell do you verify a mail in ballot that didn’t even require a photo ID to get is even a legal vote? How about drop boxes? How do you verify those are legal votes. I’m definitely not convinced Biden won the 2020 election. Surely there are not that many idiots in America!!

@Trajan61 You & VillageIdiot prove there are that many idiots in America... I'm surprised you guys can cross a street by yourselves. & VillageIdiot gloating about running someone off the road, & you congratulating him?!?! Says a lot about both of you & you views/ilk...

I surely hope someone with a dash-cam caught that & he is prosecuted, do not need someone like that in the medical field, even if his 'doctorate' is in bedpan sanitation...

@Trajan61 Thanks for proving the point exactly!

@phxbillcee 100% that fuckin' dipshit is not a doctor.

@phxbillcee you really need to get through your head that you caused misery and death ,you got to have a young adult life .. you stole that away from so many ..

You are going to ge despised for centuries

@laidback1 WTF are you talking about???

@phxbillcee Good question!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681875
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.