Agnostic.com

11 4

As a child, assuming television existed, LOL, what was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon(s)?

My two favorites were Captain Caveman and Thundarr the Barbarian

FvckY0u 8 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I did not watch many cartoons. My Saturday morning shows were; Sky King, Roy Rodgers, Rin Tin Tin, and Fury to name a few. I don't think it was Saturday, but I enjoyed Spin & Marty on the Mickey Mouse Club although the rest of the Club I didn't really like.

Lone Ranger and the Cisco Kid!!!

The Hair Bear Bunch and Marine Boy

Pink panther ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Bugs Bunny

Clutch Cargo and of course Rocky and Bullwinkle

lerlo Level 8 Aug 18, 2022

Television barely existed.
Mighty Mouse!

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends and George of the Jungle and Super Chicken.

Any old AZ people who remember the Wallace and Ladmo Show with Pat McMahon as Aunt Maud, Captain Super and Gerald among others?
I loved the one where a Phoenix officer was trying to do a PSA and Aunt Maud started hitting on him.

Looney Tunes

I never heard of either of those. With me it was Rocky and Bullwinkle and Flintstones. I also liked Three Stooges but I guess they weren't cartoons.

@FvckY0u Who was Captain Caveman or Thundarr the Barbarian? Were they in 80s after I adulted? BTW there was a Stooges cartoon, it was stupid and geared to children only. The real Stooges transcended all ages, they were real genius.

Bugs Bunny. Rocky & Bullwinkle.

@Racocn8 Rocky and Bullwinkle was an adult show disguised as a kid's show. Fractured Fairy Tales, Sherman and Mr Peabody or Boris and Natasha cold war implications. That show was the greatest! Cartoons today? They Suck!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.