Agnostic.com

5 19

Shout out to all the Biden supporters here!

I humbly thank you all for your votes for Biden. πŸ‘He wasn't my guy, but he just did what my guy would've done. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was a late in life graduate degree person. President Biden just canceled the only student debt I ever had. I was near 40, so I would've been paying through death and likely beyond. I'm in this batch of cancelations. I'm freeeeeeeeee!!!!

Student Loan Forgiveness Plan; $10,000 to $20,000.00
[wsj.com]

[images.app.goo.gl]

(I was lucky in that I only borrowed twice and not nearly the amount of my younger counterparts at the time. But relief, in any amount, is definitely a gift.

I have a daydream. That his last day in office, he'll just executive order all remaining student debt be absolved. And declassify pot (even though that doesn't pertain to me.) It would be a glorious middle finger to all those angry white evangelicals of the far right. It would be so fun to watch the chaos ensure. They'd soil themselves.) #delicious

[images.app.goo.gl]

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Despite all the Republican crap he and his administration (the president is not a miracle worker or dictator, like someone else we all know and hate) have done a lot for the country and his term is barely half over.

Any day I can make a gop crap his pants is a good day.

He definitely wasn't my guy, but given the alternative I had to vote for him.

I can hear the republicans I know head's exploding 🀣🀣🀣.
But not one word about where the gop lost all their campaign dollars. 🀣🀣🀣 The man in charge of that fund was involved in the biggliest Medicare fraud case ever down in Florida.
Given what the government has given to the military industrial complex this investment in the people of America is chump change.

You are welcome, not only voted but worked for his election

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 24, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683206
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.