Agnostic.com

8 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good,
if false let the enablers get a taste of their own medicine. If true, just more reason to hang the SOB.

I couldn't agree more.

dah of course he has he wants to destroy America and he did lots already

Noooooo, ya think?

I kind of do. Yes.

Possibly true, possibly politics, possibly both.

Why is the hell would intelligence services provide identities of US agents to Trump? What would be his need to know? Just who was it that provided Trump with this info?

Even presidents are not privy to all secrets. (Bush Sr. denied allowing Clinton a briefing of UFOs.)

We'll never know the results of these damage-control investigations, but hopefully.... If the country can FINALLY acknowledge the infiltration of our politics, social organizations and govt agencies by Putin and the others, maybe the agents who were killed won't have died in vain.

But yeah, no country in their right mind should trust the US as long as the GQP exists. And while other countries may express concern, I'm sure they're also stifling guffaws at what a bunch of morons live here.

but Trump is just your average Conservative Republican patriot.

Given his disdain for the country’s security agencies while he was in office, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Yes, perfect name! He needs to be put in the deepest bowels of a prison, where he can't communicate with anyone ever again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683705
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.