Agnostic.com

3 3

Love will come your way

AvaBun 3 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On a brighter note:THANKS ,,, sometimes
it seems like being the sacrificial LAMB
in All the social/cultural/ relationship
changes.
🟪🌈

You're welcome

One of my favorite sayings is "Everything will be OK in the end. If it ain't OK, it ain't the end." Someday is just way too far away.

You're right I agree with you

If I were a betting person, I'd say the odds are better than even that I will die before I find my next long term relationship, which would only be the second one in my life. I am too much of an outlier for my local dating pool..

I always choose optimism.... rather than "dating" put a personals ad in the DSM Register, the weekly paper, the Ankeny Shopper and Ames Tribune .... print the exact same invitation in any ad WITH a cellphone number...yours or a new number ....mention a favorite song favorite Iowa Prairie Flower and current film to see on a 1st date .... mention an age range you feel could match your culture such as 54-68 ....my dad was one day younger yet 7 years older and mom chose him at the ValAir Ballroom 1937 dancing to Benny Goodman... you are a great gentleman of admirable ethics .... SINGLETARIANs may start up again at the Atheist "church" Bell AV & Casady Drive down the hill from Fleur Drive.... go where single FREETHOUGHT liberals go and a woman will choose you Tom

The ELVIS movie might attract a Feminist Atheist romantic caller to your ad.... his song ARE YOU LONESOME TONITE or your kind of song BUT NOT hunka hunka burnin love

Come to think of it
You're in the right place
Just open your heart

@GreenAtheist I have been friends for some time with the woman who used to run the Singletarians group, before it dissolved right after my late wife died. She told me the reason it ended was because none of the single women in the church had any interest in dating anymore, at least the ones in my age group, so she said the group was almost all men and it was not worth continuing. So that church is a dead end for me on dating. The group ended five years ago. If anything has changed with the single women at the church in my age group, since the group ended, she would have told me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684172
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.