Agnostic.com

3 7

Why would you keep your passport in the same drawer as Top Secret documents? 🤨
The Department of Justice says in a court filing that former President Trump's passports were taken during the search of Mar-a-Lago and are "relevant evidence" because they were kept in the same drawer as classified materials. NBC's Ryan Reilly reports.
[nbcnews.com]

Garban 8 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It has also been said the presence of the documents in places he personally used removes any excuses of not knowing they were there. Seems he doesn't need prison he needs an insane asylum.

I thought I read somewhere in the last 24 hours that some of the file folders found were empty, which makes ya wonder where did the contents go. Thing is now I can't find the article.
I really wonder if there is more in that coffin at his golf course than his ex-wife Ivana.

@silverotter11 No need to as it has been all over the news. Seems like schadenfreude is something that drives news.

@JackPedigo If trump has already sold or given away government "stuff" and they know it why is he not locked up. This whole business is starting to really piss me off. Anyone else ould be in jail with a trial date set.

@silverotter11 I agree but it was also said that this is a huge step without precedence and the repercussions need to be taken seriously. One legal expert stated he probably would not go to a standard jail as that would make him some sort of martyr but he would be put in house arrest without access to any one on the outside, sort of a luxurious solitary confinement. Not having to hear his ugly, monotonous, lying, stupid mouth would be fine with me and I think most of us.
Just saw another report he was assembling all these documents for a personal library and for his re-election in 2024. Problem with lies is one starts to believe them themselves.

@JackPedigo REPERcussion?!?! when has that ever stopped 'em before?🤣😈🤣
I agree a regular prison won't work but home arrest/confinement with no access to the outside would be almost heaven.

@silverotter11 The repercussions are about what the insane crowd (including politicians) are threatening to wreck on the country. Violence only seems to be the shortest means to an end.

@JackPedigo Yeah, either way it's gonna be a no win situation but if those involved with 1/6 suffer real consequences maybe, just maybe there will be an awakening.

@silverotter11 From the news of late seems more and more are wakening up to the danger. A recent article showed how a huge fundraising scheme by the republicans crashed and now Democrats have the upper hand in funding.

I think he has and planned to sell more U.S. secrets; not just for money but influence and ego boosting.

Was there an airline ticket to Moscow in the drawer too?

The orange man has his own Boeing 757 called Trump Force One … he surely doesn’t need an airline ticket!

@p-nullifidian . Running from authorities might be difficult with an easy to track 757 Jumbo Jet. If he got a fake passport and changed his appearance (yuck) it might be easier. Trying to smuggle Top Secret documents across the Atlantic might be more difficult.

@OldGoat43 I would assume at this point he and his lawyers know that they shouldn’t leave the country.

As somebody who once handled classified information, what he’s done goes way beyond the pale!

@OldGoat43 It would be really sad to litter up The Atlantic with the debris after shooting down that jet.

@OldGoat43, @p-nullifidian I would assume they've been told. I think he had the files to show everyone that he's still POTUS, the real POTUS, and having the files proved it. I'd be sure he showed the Saudis and may have sold off access (at their request) to them. Did he leave the files on his desk while going pee-pee? I think we have him for the big charge; treason.

@rainmanjr . I wonder if the FBI checked his phone records to see if he had called Kim, Vlad or Salman about purchasing some fresh secrets?

@OldGoat43 He uses burner phones but you can bet they're trying.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684480
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.