Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Oh Canada!

Religious child abuse

Science-guy 8 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of my favorite books by Gabriel Garcia Marquez relates a tale of exorcism and defiance of religious authority on the part of the person subjected to it. The title of the book is Del Amor y Otros Demonios (Of Love and Other Demons). I highly recommend it.

It is abuse plain and simple. The religious "freedom" they enjoy is giving them permission to abuse young minds by instilling fear.

Christian religions promote "free will" then systematically destroy it with their creations of demons and their idea of hell, instilling fear and destroying the very "free will" they promote.

Betty Level 8 Sep 2, 2022

I looked the article over and have known a few people like this. Many are "apostles" and they also know the second coming will happen in their lifetimes. My, how important these people are. They must be special, huh?

Special, Not so much. Delusional, absolutely.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684569
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.