Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Russia to bid farewell to Gorbachev in low-key funeral snubbed by Putin

Putin is the most despicable world leader of our time. Not fit to shine Gorbachevs shoes. He's much like Hitler. To any of you who support him? ҒЦҪҠ УӨЦ

barjoe 9 Sep 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course Putin is going to snub the guy he blames for the "greatest geopolitical catastrophe" (the dissolution of the Soviet empire). It gives him an opportunity to draw attention away from the train wreck state he has created.

I make him more like Stalin myself. My guess is he has the Siberian goulags ready to fill up.

Snubbed? Having his location known real time is how leaders get assassinated during wars, he would literally be a fool if he went.

We could only hope.

@barjoe Yes, you've already established you don't care how many people die in this insane war, no need to elaborate.

@Druvius Putin is only one guy. If he were to get clipped, it'd save a multitude of Russian lives.

Putin has no class.

His funeral is being attended by thousands.
Tough luck, Putin!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684752
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.