Agnostic.com

13 21

A MAGA idiot and I tangled on Fitness Singles. It went downhill fast.

Yesterday I got this message from a man in California.

Hi I am from caryowned a martial arts school and gym there for 33 years love to stay in to shape I really like your profile ❤️

Sorry won’t work not into politics and Biden supports stay north 😂

My reply-

Glad you like my profile. Thank you.

What do you mean by "Biden supports stay north"? Are you a despicable Trump supporter? A MAGA idiot who believes Trump's lies?

Under education, you chose "rather not say." That means no college education. Typical of MAGA idiots. Ha ha! You live in progressive California.

Him-

Haha your not even smart enough to know when things are bad good luck your going to need it

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Make Americans Grunt Aloud....

You're.....he's definitely an idiot

Pity the fool who chooses to pick a scrap with you about politics, Kathleen! Haha!

@Julie808

Thanks, Julie. brushes off hands

His utter lack of grammatical sense and broken English suggests a scammer. Looking for someone gullible, so MAGAts are prime quarry. More likely in Ghana or Uzbekistan than California is my guess. You were never in jeopardy, but he might find someone to bail him out of a "crisis."

@alliwant

He blocked me after he replied. Scammers don't do that.

@LiterateHiker That's even more amazing. Seems like we found the shallow end of the gene pool with him.

This is why I don't do online dating. Nebraska and Iowa are Repub strongholds, and life is just too damn sort to wade through that quagmire.

Very predictable interaction.

When it come to him I think Forest Gump said the best, "Stupid is. as stupid does".

The way he expresses himself just screams MAGA idiot - random words and no sentence structure.
I'm no grammar wizard but damn, were his parents brother and sister?

Religion, including the Trump Cult, poisons everything. Being reminded of how stupid people choose to be makes me queasy. MAGAs define what it is to be evil.

Good for you for calling him out! Those people will learn just how lonely it will get to be: 1. ignorant, and 2. vile, loathsome, etc. They choose to be that way, and too bad...sucks to be them!

@Organist1

Thank you. You're right. Most women refuse to date Republicans.

He needs to move to Asshole, Oklahoma.

"your"

I'm tired of people using there for they're or their or your for you're, what do you call someone who doesn't even know how to write in their own language?

@Mofo1953

Uneducated idiots.

Voice texter

Downhill is my favourite direction.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685277
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.