Agnostic.com

4 1

Coroner Confirms Pfizer Vaccine Caused New Zealand Man’s Death
A New Zealand coroner on Tuesday confirmed 26-year-old Rory Nairn, a New Zealand plumber, died of myocarditis caused by the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
[childrenshealthdefense.org]

BDair 8 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll be getting my booster shot when it's time.

Collect the whole set.

Be informed. CHOP Vaccine Expert: Wait for More Info Before Getting New Vaccine Booster

@Garban It is easier to hide the myocarditis and pericarditis among the 50+ population. They are having a harder time explaining it away when previously healthy kids, young adults, and elite atheletes are having strokes and heart attacks.
Florida Man stays 'up to date' on his shots.

@Garban So, you are fine with being injected with a biologic that has been tested on 8 mice, but has had no human trials for safety and efficacy? Dr. Paul Offit, who is an expert Pro Vaxxer does not recommend it. Do you know how it worked on the mice?

@Garban 'Everyone' is welcome to ignore the facts a be indoctrinated with the Vaccine Apologist Dogma 'Brought to you by Pfizer' if they desire. I post Published Medical Literature and verifiable facts based on rational thought. It requires a level of sheer ignorance and cognitive dissonance to disagree with me.

@Garban I just had one a few months ago. Just saying these diehards of the COVID wars, popping up now and then, remind me there are still those who insist the Civil War was about States Rights, and the South will rise again. They'll never give up, d--- it, it's all a plot to depopulate world (if true sign me up), or make the drug companies rich or (fill in the blank here). I wouldn't care if it was just a personal matter. Then it wouldn't matter. But the consequences of this mass hysteria include untold thousands dead and a dragging out of this public health menace well into the future. It's worse than pathetic, it's disgraceful, and that's the last thing I'll say about it

In the words of the immortal Lemmy Kilmister: “Killed by Death”.

Death has a cause.

As of today there have only been 12.7 billion doses of COVID vaccines given worldwide. And you come up with 1 suspected death, I guess it's time to panic..........

There have been millions of adverse reactions and thousands of deaths in conjuction with the introduction of the experimental biologic injections for CV 19. Stand by, the proverbial excrement is about to hit the fan as they start to figure out why the number of heart attacks and strokes are off the charts in young people.

OK, that does it. Just do not get vaccinated. Problem solved. Then your myocarditis can be caused by something else.

There appears to be a strong correlation between an increase in myocarditis in previously healthy young people and atheletes since the release of the experimental mRNA bilogic injections. Excess deaths are way above normal throughout the UK and Europe. If the point of the 'vaccines' was population reduction, then it is proving to be quite effective.

COVID-19 data “to admit that only 6% of all the(U.S.) deaths recorded actually died from (COVID-19).” According to the posts, the CDC stated that the other 94% of people died from other causes.

So who really knows?

Isreal claim there is a link between Pfizer and myocarditis

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687564
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.