Agnostic.com

10 6

I believe whatever that happens In this life happen for a reason because God doesn’t do bad but good things all the time

Avva 4 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not have an imaginary friend.

You're a bit of a dipshit, you obviously haven't read your bible and I suspect your IQ and shoe size are the same. Try reading Isaiah 45:7.
Men create gods, not the other way around, and the sexism is deliberate, but I doubt you'll understand that.

It's all part of God's plan, huh? War, starvation, children's terminal diseases, genocide, misery and suffering and Donald Trump -- all God's plan. Seems to me either we need a better God, or a God with a better plan.

Or maybe it's all just human projection, and reality is what it is and we just need to improve it, without an imaginary deity.

What's the reason little kids are born into starvation in india?

lerlo Level 8 Sep 25, 2022

I said below that there are no gods. However, I am going to ask you a question. Give me a moment. You say God does no bad. If you are talking about the Abrahanic god, what about ordering the Israelites to wipe out their enemies, kill their babies, and rape their women that they then took as slaves? What about the flood? Yes, the Abrahanic god did say that the people had become wicked and I suppose one could attempt to argue that killing wicked people is ok. However, if it was the entire Earth, some of those people would have been mere children. I don't see how one could argue a baby or small child could be wicked. Care to try?
Or, do you have a different god in mind? I'm sure I could find examples of most known religions' gods doing things that most humans would see as morally repugnant.

Wrong! Just watch the news for 10 minutes anyday, then explain to us how your "gawd" allows that shit to happen

I agree, no gods do bad things. Do you know why? Because they don't exist.

Good things like causing babies to be born with incurable diseases?

That natural which tends to happen

@Avva If your god doesn't have control over that, then he is not all powerful, right?

You may be on the wrong sort of site to bring up god unless you want an argument...

I’m just being plain that all

@Avva Do you know what the name of the website means?

@Avva where did you get that picture of the pretty girl all the way over there in Ethiopia?

You would get a lot more positive responses if you would look up the word agnostic and choose a more appropriate site.

Wrong site. Bother god somewhere else

puff Level 8 Sep 24, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688155
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.