Agnostic.com

9 19

Glenn, Virginia, Mechelle at Glenn’s place.

Redheadedgammy 9 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

COOL✨

Thank you @glennlab for opening up your home for all of us to meet! Thank you @Redheadedgammy for making it happen! It was awesome meeting all of you! @zoohome @Sierra4 @BitchyBear and Valerie!

❤❤❤❤❤🎊🎊🤗🤗🤗🤗

Oh. that's Valerie not Virginia

Oops, my bad! So sorry about that Valerie!

@Redheadedgammy That's OK, the only time she sees the site is when she is over at my house,. With all the pain I've been in, she volunteered to help out. She really is like a daughter.

@glennlab She’s very sweet and so pretty!! So glad she came!

Awesome

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 25, 2022

Great picture

Unity Level 7 Sep 25, 2022

@zoohome was there with her family, but she had to leave before pictures. We also convinced @redheadedgammy's friend @BitchyBear to join our group.

I should have started taking pictures earlier! 😉. It was a really fun time Glenn and thank you so much again for opening your home to our get together. The food was great the drink was great everything was just a really good time. Thank you again.

Thanks to everyone that showed up or who planned to but couldn't make it. You all made it possible to have such a great get together.

It looks like it was so fabulous! I'm really looking forward to the next one. Thank you for putting it all together.

@Lauren I think everybody had a good time, I think you would have enjoyed it if you had been able to come. I think we all owe Rhonda (@redheadedgammy) a big thanks for instigating the plan.

@glennlab Yes, she's more of a powerhouse than she believes (even bringing us new recruits!), and I know I would have had a great time. It broke my heart that I was too sick to come.

@Lauren It broke our hearts too that you couldn’t make it Lauren. We will just have to plan another one and hope that we can make it even bigger next time. I hope you are feeling better today and on the road to a full recovery. 😘

@Redheadedgammy Even bigger - see? You are a powerhouse! 😊 I'm looking forward to it. The coughing is a bit better today, but I'm still grateful for the meds.

@Lauren I wish I had my own place so I could host a get together! Maybe in the not to distant future eh? 😉 I really didn’t do much, Glenn did all the work! 😉

@Redheadedgammy @Glennlab is another powerhouse. You two made a good team.

@Lauren You're making me blush.

@glennlab Totally deserved - own it! 😊

Fun

It was great finally meeting you in person.

@glennlab
Thank you for the good food and hospitality.

@Sierra4 You're very welcome.

It was a fun time wasn’t it Thomas? I certainly enjoyed meeting everyone and the conversation was stimulating and fun and everybody was just great. We definitely have to do this again!

Envious!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688188
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.