Agnostic.com

6 3

Well I'll be. Who'da thunk it.

Former allies says Trump's mental health is falling fast.

Dyl1983 8 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And when was this dated, 2016!?

Huh, nobody but me noticed until now??

I did

It's been apparent for a long time that he belongs in a robe and slippers in the TV room. I'm more concerned about the mental health of people who listen to him.

Please... Let us hope it gets worse quickly so it ceases to be a point of contention. There is nothing bad enough that can happen to Trump that could serve justice.

I agree, but would be satisfied to see him in solitary confinement in a super-max prison.

Right--who'd'a thought??? Well, Mary Trump did...in her book (what was that--6 years ago?) I think the GOP ''leadership'' thought he'd be a useful pawn. NOPE!

That's exactly what they thought about Reagan and Bush II -someone dumb enough to be manipulated into doing their bidding.

@Organist1 In other words...a useful, egotistical PAWN.

@LucyLoohoo I agree, but don't think they bargained for Dump's colossal but destructive ego! Now they're in a real pickle. Sucks to be them! 😀

@Organist1 Hmmm...you don't suppose that Karma really IS real? 🙂

@LucyLoohoo Tempting...but much easier to belive that stupidity reaps its benefits, so to speak.

:-0. I'm shocked! 🤣 I wouldn't find anybody else's mental health problems funny, but the statement itself seems like a severe understatement! This man is so pernicious. I hope they put the straight jacket on him fast before he completely destroys the US. The Q-anoners are circling the drain along with him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688250
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.